What's new

DIY juice! HELPP!!

Lewisvapes

Postman
Good evening all, morning and afternoon to some.

I'm looking to start making my own juice but literally have no idea where to start, was hoping I could get some friendly advice and maybe pointers where to go to get all the materials needed for it etc!

Thank youuuu

Hi Lewis

The basics you need are nicotine, pg and vg.

Now the important bit: recipes

I would advise thinking about the juices you like to vape, so tobacco or strawberry and creams or menthol ones or whatever, then if it's strawberry and cream then Google e liquid recipes strawberry and cream and check some out, arrange them by rating so you know your getting ones that have good feedback.

Once you have a couple you like the sound of, buy the flavourings for those and a few syringes and mix away.

Me personally, I would use darkstar vapes for it all as they have a decent stock of flavourings and all the other things you need.

If your serious and have the money I would advise you buy as much nicotine as you can in the next few days before TPD kicks in.

I'd you decide to use darkstar then use one of the below discount codes(try both and see which one works out cheapest)

Ds35tfa for 35% off tfa flavours

DSV11MA for 11% off everything

If you spend over 50 quid it's free shipping.

Hope that helps, you may want to let us know what kit you use to vape and we can advise you on pg/vg ratios and quantities to buy etc

Mate, thanks for taking the time to write that, that's a great help. Yeah I wish I decided to get into this before we was so close to the new regs. I doubt I'll be making any juice until it's fully kicked in so that's annoyin.
You'll have to excuse my ignorance here, the flavour is located in the pg or vg?i was thinking I'd need the three above ingredients and then the flavouring!
Also what I'm using mostly at the moment is the aspire NX75 kit with the tank it comes with. Think it's the aspire evo. But also do rock the limitless rdta ijoykit as well when I fancy
Hi Lewis

The basics you need are nicotine, pg and vg.

Now the important bit: recipes

I would advise thinking about the juices you like to vape, so tobacco or strawberry and creams or menthol ones or whatever, then if it's strawberry and cream then Google e liquid recipes strawberry and cream and check some out, arrange them by rating so you know your getting ones that have good feedback.

Once you have a couple you like the sound of, buy the flavourings for those and a few syringes and mix away.

Me personally, I would use darkstar vapes for it all as they have a decent stock of flavourings and all the other things you need.

If your serious and have the money I would advise you buy as much nicotine as you can in the next few days before TPD kicks in.

I'd you decide to use darkstar then use one of the below discount codes(try both and see which one works out cheapest)

Ds35tfa for 35% off tfa flavours

DSV11MA for 11% off everything

If you spend over 50 quid it's free shipping.

Hope that helps, you may want to let us know what kit you use to vape and we can advise you on pg/vg ratios and quantities to buy etc

The flavours are separate from the other 3 'base' ingredients.

I hear ya I'm so glad I started last year. It's given me time to learn and build up a stock of nic before tp D-day.

Can't stress enough how important it would be to buy mic now. Your looking at 10 times the cost of it now!

Looks like I'll probably just leave the mixing then tbh, I was only doing it to sell to family and friends tbh
The flavours are separate from the other 3 'base' ingredients.

I hear ya I'm so glad I started last year. It's given me time to learn and build up a stock of nic before tp D-day.

Can't stress enough how important it would be to buy mic now. Your looking at 10 times the cost of it now!

That's fair enough mate, I haven't bought juice since I started and with the £5 for 10ml that's seems to be becoming the norm I can't say I ever will again.

Mixing is fairly easy, so have a think and see how you feel over the weekend

Really!!? £5 for 10ml... I didn't know it was going to be that bad, well I have a distributor that I'll be buying in bulk from soon with the new tpd regs and I won't be selling at that price for 10ml no way. But I'll definitely keep the mixing in the back of my mind for future reference
That's fair enough mate, I haven't bought juice since I started and with the £5 for 10ml that's seems to be becoming the norm I can't say I ever will again.

Mixing is fairly easy, so have a think and see how you feel over the weekend

Hi if i was u i would just order nic now and freeze it yhen when u start u have nic it last ages in freezer i would start mixing flavour loads better and it is loads cheeper been mixing for 3 months now best thing i did and darkstar are great hurry thought not long left

Back
Top Bottom