What's new

DIY ing for a Berserker mini

OK so vaping on the mini Berserker is never going to replicate the kind of vape I am getting on my new Ijoy SRDA that I bought alongside it to go on my Capo squonker but I could see the Berserker coming into it's own in situations where a discrete vape is required to keep the nic levels up. I am impressed with the Berserker and would say I am getting a better experience from it than with the Nautilus and its stock coils, though they are very similar.

If it was all there was, would it keep me off the fags? Well it would be a close thing but pretty sure it would.

My prediction: you'll get a kick out of it, but unless you make the switch permanently, it isn't going to cut the mustard beyond the novelty factor.

I agree (oddly maybe) I DTL now and again (was blowing some huge clouds with my BUNKR and Doge last night) but it always just feels like something to do for fun, I get no real satisfaction from it. ... I imagine it's the same going the other way. I think most people just prefer one to the other... or at least get used to vaping one way.

If it was all there was, would it keep me off the fags? Well it would be a close thing but pretty sure it would.

I find it a bit mind-boggling that DTL keeps people off the fags. It’s such a different experience.

I’m not sure I’d have been able to stop if I’d gone into a shop and left with a sub-ohm tank and 3mg nic.

I know plenty of people who have though so hey! Anyway, glad the Berzerker is working out alright.

I agree (oddly maybe) I DTL now and again (was blowing some huge clouds with my BUNKR and Doge last night) but it always just feels like something to do for fun, I get no real satisfaction from it. ... I imagine it's the same going the other way. I think most people just prefer one to the other... or at least get used to vaping one way.

When you crack out the cloud tank, do you dance about the house doing trick vaping like the guys in the youtube films, and take cloud check photos for your instagram?

I find it a bit mind-boggling that DTL keeps people off the fags. It’s such a different experience.

I’m not sure I’d have been able to stop if I’d gone into a shop and left with a sub-ohm tank and 3mg nic.

I know plenty of people who have though so hey! Anyway, glad the Berzerker is working out alright.

When i first quit fags I was using an eleaf pico with the included tank, because I thought it would be the best thing to get. But in hindsight I think it would have been much easier with something like a nautilus. I remember when I got a k5 clone and thought it was brilliant, I was amazed at how much the vapour was more like fag smoke than the clouds of steam.

As a mainly DTL vaper, I find that I get most of my flavour during the exhale and so the longer that lasts and the thicker the vapour, the more pleasurable the experience. Using MTL I am beginning to see that the exhale is just something you do to carry on breathing, The flavour, when there is any, is when your'e mouth is full of vapour and you kind of, open your mouth and move the vapour into your lungs. The slower you do this, the more chance there seems to be of getting a hint of flavour.

Is the manabush range of juices really exceptional for MTL? I mean, if i bought some would it be a revelation or am i more likely to be a bit dissapointed, as I usually am with MTL?

As a mainly DTL vaper, I find that I get most of my flavour during the exhale and so the longer that lasts and the thicker the vapour, the more pleasurable the experience. Using MTL I am beginning to see that the exhale is just something you do to carry on breathing, The flavour, when there is any, is when your'e mouth is full of vapour and you kind of, open your mouth and move the vapour into your lungs. The slower you do this, the more chance there seems to be of getting a hint of flavour.

Is the manabush range of juices really exceptional for MTL? I mean, if i bought some would it be a revelation or am i more likely to be a bit dissapointed, as I usually am with MTL?

Hard to say tbh. I think they’re astoundingly rich complex and delicious flavours. But then again I’m mostly an mtl vaper.

Try them. I think it might be a revelation. But I’ve been wrong before.

I enjoy mtl in the daytime and use Manabush, the flavours are complex and delicious. I find holding the vape in my mouth really brings the flavour out. In the evening I dtl, and enjoy the flavour of whatever juice I'm using, but it's not as rich and powerful flavour. I haven't made my own juice up for a while, but just recently started looking around for a nice tobacco flavour for mtl.

Back
Top Bottom