What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Darkstar bottle shot question

Blokhead981

Postman
I've dabbled in mixing my own juices with concentrates, both single flavours and multi flavours, and I've had some "I don't ever want this bottle to end" juices as well as the ones that went straight out the window.

I want to buy some bottle shots because it tends to be my multi flavour dessert juices that have always tasted completely different to what they should, even after a good 4 week steep. Being a Darkstar customer in the past I'd like to keep with them.

My issue is with the mixing itself. In the mixing directions, they only provide mixes for VG nicotine and I have PG nicotine.

Obviously because I'm on PG Nic, I'd put less PG in and more VG, but how do I work out how much to change?

Thanks in advance.

Seems like I've had an absolute brain malfunction, I misread the description and took the information the completely wrong way. The bottle comes 20% filled, so for a 250ml bottle that's 50ml of pre mixed concentrate.

From that I've used the POTV calculator and got it sussed. Order going in. Thanks for the link, seems it made me think about what I was actually supposed to be doing [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom