What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dark passenger !!

ad_vg

Well i am hooked!

I am currently driving myself insane trying to recreate this, has anyone else tried this stuff out?

Every batch i make is over powering on the liquorice and aniseed (never used either before) dont know where i am going wrong?

Any tips for the flavour or if im doing something wrong with them

Cheers

Not tried that juice myself .but from reading the description I'd guess the liquorice and anniseed are subtle background flavours supporting the stronger fruit flavours ...liquorice and aniseed probably only need tiny amounts added to a mix .make a mix with the strong flavours missing then add drop by drop till you get it right "keep notes" .for later recreating the same mix ....good luck

Even as low as 0.5 or 1% liquorice and aniseed can be overpowering... start with just a few drops and add more a drop or 2 at a time.

The good thing is you won't need to wait weeks for it to steep between each tweak... why oh why do I love custards and desserts so much?! :banghead:

Exactly my thoughts on the bit by bit approach.

I have mixed up the fruit flavours (blackcurrant and i think lemon) then added liquorice and aniseed a drop at a time!

7 test mixes in and every one reminds me of an Indian curry sauce i cant put my finger on !! LOL

I am steeping the most recent 2 so fingers crossed, i cant stop vaping the original but at 17 quid a bottle its an expensive habbit

Ad_Vg

Even as low as 0.5 or 1% liquorice and aniseed can be overpowering... start with just a few drops and add more a drop or 2 at a time.

The good thing is you won't need to wait weeks for it to steep between each tweak... why oh why do I love custards and desserts so much?! :banghead:

Wish i was happy with my custards, although a nice smooth vape in dripper i always need an extra hit of something.

Ad_Vg

Same here .either custards or cheesecake . variations ....all need at least 10 days to taste OK.only other juice I mix is Heisenberg which is good to go luckily .mixed 60 ml of custard last night as I'm down to 20 ml of steeped stuff

Same here .either custards or cheesecake . variations ....all need at least 10 days to taste OK.only other juice I mix is Heisenberg which is good to go luckily .mixed 60 ml of custard last night as I'm down to 20 ml of steeped stuff

Heisenberg is my ADV in my kayfuns at 60/40 VG/PG cant put that down either

Back
Top Bottom