What's new

Concentrate recommendations

gscott1979

Achiever
Hi my fellow apes,I was wondering if any of my kind fellow mixers can recommend a decent banana and a good peanut butter concentrate as I just tried the batch of peanut butter and banana juice I made up last week feck it's rough! It's like chewing on a banana skin and a handful of unshelled peanuts at the same time.
Hoping to pull of a copy of the king by digbys love the stuff,any help would be great cheers folks

Sent from the top of an ever increasing mountain of vape gear!

Hiya bud,

My favourite Banana flavours:
FA Banana is my favourite.. It tastes just like a fresh Banana but it's a little hard to get the flavour to stand out without adding flavours that boost it.

It's not the best as a main flavour in a mix, it's better as a supporting flavour.

Then TFA Banana Ripe.. This is more of a foam sweet flavour.. Lovely stuff.

Then TFA Banana Cream... Again, this is a foam sweet tasting Banana with added creaminess. I believe this one contains diacetyl though.

They may not be the best available but they're the best from what I've tried.

I've not tried it myself but apparently TFA Peanut Butter is nice...

Edit: Once again, I wrote way more than this but tapacrap cleared it :/

Have a look around for the grandmaster clone
Tfa peanut butter
Tfa banana and cream
Tfa caramel
Can't remember % but just finished 100ml of it and love the
Stuff

Hiya bud,

My favourite Banana flavours:
FA Banana is my favourite.. It tastes just like a fresh Banana but it's a little hard to get the flavour to stand out without adding flavours that boost it.

It's not the best as a main flavour in a mix, it's better as a supporting flavour.

Then TFA Banana Ripe.. This is more of a foam sweet flavour.. Lovely stuff.

Then TFA Banana Cream... Again, this is a foam sweet tasting Banana with added creaminess. I believe this one contains diacetyl though.

They may not be the best available but they're the best from what I've tried.

I've not tried it myself but apparently TFA Peanut Butter is nice...

Edit: Once again, I wrote way more than this but tapacrap cleared it :/

Cheers for the info I used the TFA banana ripe and the TFA peanut butter in my juice and the mix was horrible

Just found my post

Grand Master clone

13% TFA Peanut Butter
8% TFA DX Banana Creme
8% TFA Caramel (original)
2% EM
not tried the original so can't compare but really like this one after a week steeping

Well I use TFA Banana Cream in a nannar bear clone and its good but for a real banana cream kick then it has to be Lorann.

Yeah FA banana.

I get the same with TFA banana ripe, chewing green/yellow banana skin. What % did you use it at?

I've got Capella banana too but I didn't write any notes on it so I can't remember what I think of it. I'll be testing a couple of flavours later today so will add what I think.

Yeah FA banana.

I get the same with TFA banana ripe, chewing green/yellow banana skin. What % did you use it at?

I've got Capella banana too but I didn't write any notes on it so I can't remember what I think of it. I'll be testing a couple of flavours later today so will add what I think.

Hi mate it's horrible stuff I only used 4% and still found it unvapable!

Hi mate it's horrible stuff I only used 4% and still found it unvapable!

I think I tried about 2% as I read bad things about it. One comment was burnt tyres and dog sh*t. Don't know what it steeps like guessing not much better. Might be okay about 0.5%

Just found my post

Grand Master clone

13% TFA Peanut Butter
8% TFA DX Banana Creme
8% TFA Caramel (original)
2% EM
not tried the original so can't compare but really like this one after a week steeping

Hi mate,
Cheers for the recipe I'll definitely give it a go once I get some Concentrate's on bursary day

Back
Top Bottom