What's new

Colourings

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh bollocks, looks like I am a double numpty and I need a spade to dig a really big hole.....silly me, seems I must apologise for wrongly correcting what I thought was a misleading statement

If you had stated they were monochromatically colour blind then I wouldn't have been bothered one little bit

So, was I correct, or not ????
My mates by the way don't get all technical, they just say "i'm colour blind"

is it only my diy liquids because i get different colours as they steep. Fair enough i don't get blue green or deep red but i get loads of shades of yellow, ambers, beautiful silky rose gold colours.

is it only my diy liquids because i get different colours as they steep. Fair enough i don't get blue green or deep red but i get loads of shades of yellow, ambers, beautiful silky rose gold colours.

But that ain't a lot of good if you have a great lime juice, as you would want it to be green mate.

But that ain't a lot of good if you have a great lime juice, as you would want it to be green mate.
I don't personally see the need. people can add them if they wish that's entirely up to them i just think anything added to eliquid that doesn't need to be there is just something that could possibly reduce the life of your coil.

I don't personally see the need. people can add them if they wish that's entirely up to them i just think anything added to eliquid that doesn't need to be there is just something that could possibly reduce the life of your coil.

I slightly agree.
But I have been using my current coil (in my everyday tank) for 5 months now.

I'm colourblind, @Badboybez you really have no fuckin idea what your talking about, your colourblind mates have probably wound you up about seeing grey cos they think you're a knob, or you have 2 extremely rare monochromactic friends! As for the OP you are probably the rudest ape I've come across maybe use of colouring has adverse side effects such as turning you into a dick, please put me on the ignore list :)

As far as I'm aware its usually the nicotine in liquids that give it these colours after a steep, though there are some concentrates that usually come with a colour with the concentrates I use it tends to be the ones with chocolate or tobacco in, which are usually a shade of grey so the local colourblind expert tells me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom