What's new

chefsflavour super concentrates

est1980

Postman
was reading a thread on here the other day and cannot for the life of me find it now

Was saying that this new super concentrate can be used at around 2%

So I ordered a couple of bottles, they just arrived

is it right that 2% is enough

I bought the blue razz which I was hoping was Heisenberg but after a smell test I'm not so sure

and the bubblegum that does smell far stronger then the watered down shite from vapours r us

Never tried them mate.
I'd be very interested in hearing from someone who has though. If they are any cop then I'll have a bash myself.

@est1980 - how much do they go for and what sizes do they come in? Are they single flavours or blends?

I never got any joy from VRU concentrates. I didn't find them super strong whatsoever. Like you say, a but on the piss side. They are good for bottles though.

Never tried them mate.
I'd be very interested in hearing from someone who has though. If they are any cop then I'll have a bash myself.

@est1980 - how much do they go for and what sizes do they come in? Are they single flavours or blends?

I never got any joy from VRU concentrates. I didn't find them super strong whatsoever. Like you say, a but on the piss side. They are good for bottles though.

I imported some from the US a while ago.
Same description. mix around 2%
Have not got around to mixing it yet.

I received my batch yesterday and mixed some Deep Fried Sponge Cake at 2.5%.

It's the sort of thing that will improve with age, but it's very underflavoured at the moment.

I'll mix some Bubblegum later and report back.

Never tried them mate.

Some are one shot-ish, but mostly single flavours, in 10, 50 and 100ml from Rainbow Vapes, where they are much cheaper, as is the shipping:

https://www.rainbowvapes.co.uk/collections/real-flavours?page=1&sort_by=title-ascending&view=view-48

I think I paid about 7 quid a bottle at 30ml so if it does what it says I'll get a litre and a half for £7, had to pay nearly 4 quid postage on that but still far cheaper then the stuff from vapours r us

I'll mix some up tonight but I'm all out of nicotine and don't have any pg in either as I've not needed it while using vapours r us so a little worried about the ratio being like 98%vg 2%pg

Some are one shot-ish, but mostly single flavours, in 10, 50 and 100ml from Rainbow Vapes, where they are much cheaper, as is the shipping:

https://www.rainbowvapes.co.uk/collections/real-flavours?page=1&sort_by=title-ascending&view=view-48
The drop down boxes for bottle size don't work for me so I assumed they only did 10ml bottles. You have 50 and 100ml options?
I mixed Rhubarb, Grape taffy, Banana taffy, Shamrock shake, Strawberry jam on toast, Blueberry jam on toast and Cherry taffy yesterday, all at 2%. Not sure how long a steep they might need but I figure a week anyway?

The drop down boxes for bottle size don't work for me so I assumed they only did 10ml bottles. You have 50 and 100ml options?
I mixed Rhubarb, Grape taffy, Banana taffy, Shamrock shake, Strawberry jam on toast, Blueberry jam on toast and Cherry taffy yesterday, all at 2%. Not sure how long a steep they might need but I figure a week anyway?

Which browser are you using?

Back
Top Bottom