What's new

Chefs flavours oneshot wonders- I've been missing out!

I’m a big fan of chefs. If you are on fb then it’s worth joining their group. You’d see all their new releases, and their is often polls about everyone’s favourites.

I love the mighty melons, Big tried the unimilk, but I hated the doh-nut one.

So my reccomendations may not be any good for you. But in case you wanted to risk it... I love most of the diyordie range, a bit more pricey but generally are really low mixing percentages so they go along way.

From their own range I love their blue lush, tickle me pink, Mexican fried icecream, lemon tart, Lew’s brew. The blue lush is another one that goes far as it tastes great at only 10%.

They also stock the icecream man range, the lemon sorbet is amazing, and I’ve not tried a bad one yet.

I have quite a backlog of juice so normally wait for them to post offers in their group before ordering. Every now and again they do 20-30% off codes, and they often have great stuff going into the sales section. [emoji16]

It's only 30% if they let Lewis alone with the site!

I see, the oneshot wonder range comes in 30ML bottles, so I have mixed it separately at 20% in some 100ML bottles I have, 3MG nic, 70/30 VG/PG.

So the brew brothers comes in 250ML bottles, but with say just enough concentrate to then fill the bottle with your choice of pg/vg? Looking at the site it seems this way.

EDIT: For example, say the bottle is 250ML, does it have say 60ML of concentrate in, the rest empty for me to fill?

That is handy if it does indeed come with a part filled bottle that I can then fill up. I'm running out of bottles now, really should order some more lol.

I see, the oneshot wonder range comes in 30ML bottles, so I have mixed it separately at 20% in some 100ML bottles I have, 3MG nic, 70/30 VG/PG.

So the brew brothers comes in 250ML bottles, but with say just enough concentrate to then fill the bottle with your choice of pg/vg? Looking at the site it seems this way.

EDIT: For example, say the bottle is 250ML, does it have say 60ML of concentrate in, the rest empty for me to fill?

That is handy if it does indeed come with a part filled bottle that I can then fill up. I'm running out of bottles now, really should order some more lol.
That's it bud it's called a bottle shot and has enough concentrate in it so you just fill it with your VG/PG and nic [emoji5]

I will have to give that a try, sounds like a flavour I would really enjoy.

Just had a quick look on chefs flavours page, they seem like a bargain the vaping home mixers range. £3.60 for 30ML is fantastic! I also like how they list the ingredients that make each flavour up.
Doesn't that work out to just 24P per 10ML once made up, assuming 20% flavour? My math isn't the best, I always make sure to use a calculator when making my juice up.

Don't know where else you could get nice tasting juice at a similar price. I know I have to add in the PG, VG and nic, but I have enough of this to last me for years so doesn't really matter.

Can you recommend any of the vaping home mixers flavours? I like desert/cereal flavours mostly, followed by fruits.

I will give brew brothers a check now, never heard of them. I haven't been keeping up with things like I did for a few months though.

Thanks mate :)

Tried VHM’s Ella’s shortbread and vanilla custard doughnut....both really nice and now always get 100ml of each. I tend to mix the shortbread a bit stronger at 15% but my other half likes it at 10. Fully recommend these

That's it bud it's called a bottle shot and has enough concentrate in it so you just fill it with your VG/PG and nic [emoji5]
Thanks mate :).

I get a bit confused now the TPD has happened, stocked up on lots of nicotine before the deadline, but I always thought as bottle shots and one shots as the ones you added the 10ML bottle of nic too.

As I had all the other bits I tended to stay away from them, but at that price and seeing as I can mix how I want they seem a good deal.

Thanks mate :).

I get a bit confused now the TPD has happened, stocked up on lots of nicotine before the deadline, but I always thought as bottle shots and one shots as the ones you added the 10ML bottle of nic too.

As I had all the other bits I tended to stay away from them, but at that price and seeing as I can mix how I want they seem a good deal.
They are a good deal mate and it helps that a lot of them are amazing too [emoji5] I mix once a month now and make 2 of my own recipes 2 or 3 bottle shots and 1 expensive bottle shot like chefs Mexican fried ice cream or dark Stars game of scones for a treat and I never get board of any I've mixed so far and everything I've picked I've liked [emoji5]

They are a good deal mate and it helps that a lot of them are amazing too [emoji5] I mix once a month now and make 2 of my own recipes 2 or 3 bottle shots and 1 expensive bottle shot like chefs Mexican fried ice cream or dark Stars game of scones for a treat and I never get board of any I've mixed so far and everything I've picked I've liked [emoji5]
Today I'm on the Uni milk I made the other day, bloody nice! Oneshot wonder again.

Only thing is this bloody aromamizer seems pretty dry, I've made another thread about it but I remember it being a great tank and really juicy, so I've probably done something wrong.

Trying it on a RDA though is gorgeous. I did get bored of flavours, which is partly why I haven't been so active. I don't think I will get bored now though!

Today I'm on the Uni milk I made the other day, bloody nice! Oneshot wonder again.

Only thing is this bloody aromamizer seems pretty dry, I've made another thread about it but I remember it being a great tank and really juicy, so I've probably done something wrong.

Trying it on a RDA though is gorgeous. I did get bored of flavours, which is partly why I haven't been so active. I don't think I will get bored now though!
Check out flavour boss too there boss shots are all the same a bottle of premixed concentrate you just fill there custard biscuit is great and they have a good range [emoji5]

Back
Top Bottom