What's new

Cheesecake recipe, please help me improve this.

Brad Maden

Postman
Cheesecake Graham crust tfa 4%
New York cheesecake cap 3.5
Strawberry ripe tfa 8%
Sugar cookie cap 2.5
Sweat cream tfa 2.5 %
Bavarian cream tfa 2%
No steep.

Any help will be appreciated. This is pretty much my first attempt at my own cheesecake, I think the base needs a little tweaking but it is the topping I am more concerned with, there's something missing from the strawberry that gives it that "pop". My next attempt will be combining tfa strawberry ripe with cap sweet strawberry. Don't mind ordering new Flavouring to try out as I want to build up my inventory anyway. Thankyou.

Last edited:
@Brad Maden, may I suggest this would be better in the Mixology forum (which is under Advanced PV, Mod-Making and DIY Discussion)? There's a whole sub-section in there for recipe discussion too...perhaps @Rob would be kind enough to move this over for you (if he's not too busy with other stuff!)? Or maybe you could copy and paste your post and do it yourself?

I'm afraid I don't do strawberry flavour so can't help you out, but there'll be plenty of mixing Apes who do, and they'll be much more likely to see this in the right place [emoji6]

Best of luck! [emoji106]

On a similar journey myself;
Definitely agree with the sweet strawberry addition, ratio I have used is
5% Strawberry Ripe
3% Sweet Strawberry

Can't help much with the Cheescake, mine is much simpler using TFA Cheescake (Graham Crust) but I do like the look of your method.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1491558104.246739.jpg

Been using this one as it's on point very close to authentic cheese cake

@Brad Maden, may I suggest this would be better in the Mixology forum (which is under Advanced PV, Mod-Making and DIY Discussion)? There's a whole sub-section in there for recipe discussion too...perhaps @Rob would be kind enough to move this over for you (if he's not too busy with other stuff!)? Or maybe you could copy and paste your post and do it yourself?

I'm afraid I don't do strawberry flavour so can't help you out, but there'll be plenty of mixing Apes who do, and they'll be much more likely to see this in the right place [emoji6]

Best of luck! [emoji106]
Thankyou for the suggestion ye I could copy and paste it over I just don't know how to take this thread down

No need - if you look, it's been moved for you already [emoji1]
never noticed that haha, think I need to edit it though as I am having different thought on it today, when I mixed it last night the base was good but today the sugar cookie is a little over powering think it needs dropping to about 2.5

How is your strawberry cheesecake now ?

This is my recipe, I always add a little dragonfruit as it makes the strawberry pop

TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust 6%
CAP Sweet Strawberry 2%
TFA Strawberry Ripe 4%
TFA Dragonfruit 1%
FA Cookie 1%
TFA Greek Yogurt 2%
TFA Bavarian cream 2%
FA Cream Fresh 1%
EM/Cotton Candy 0.5%

Steep for 2 weeks

Back
Top Bottom