What's new

Ccw Devon cream

When mixed at a few percent the devon cream isn't noticeably colourful, Chocolates, caramels and the like are far worse, and some of the tobacco's. That Devon cream smells divine, Claire's ambrosia should be a good one, just the wait.

Aye, but the point isn’t about it being a colour, it’s about having added colouring that might have health implications. Plenty of concentrates are naturally dark without having food colouring in it.

@zouzounaki you meant this...? (Just so I'm clear in my mind)

Nicotine-containing liquid in an electronic cigarette or refill container—

must not contain any additive referred to in regulation 16 (no vitamins, colourings or prohibited additives in tobacco products); vitamins or other additives that create the impression that a "tobacco" *read as ecig* product has a health benefit or presents reduced health risks; caffeine, taurine or other additives and stimulant compounds that are associated with energy and vitality; additives which have colouring effects on emissions

I think that's how I understand it, by going straight from the one part to the other, disregarding the tobacco, and applying those regs on additives only. I think that's correct...

@zouzounaki you meant this...? (Just so I'm clear in my mind)

Nicotine-containing liquid in an electronic cigarette or refill container—

must not contain any additive referred to in regulation 16 (no vitamins, colourings or prohibited additives in tobacco products); vitamins or other additives that create the impression that a "tobacco" *read as ecig* product has a health benefit or presents reduced health risks; caffeine, taurine or other additives and stimulant compounds that are associated with energy and vitality; additives which have colouring effects on emissions

I think that's how I understand it, by going straight from the one part to the other, disregarding the tobacco, and applying those regs on additives only. I think that's correct...
None of the TPD is relevant to flavourings.
Its only relevant to nicotine containing products.

None of the TPD is relevant to flavourings.
Its only relevant to nicotine containing products.

Yes, but if you read back a bit you’ll see that the discussion digressed a bit. It is relevant to flavourings in as much as trpr compliant liquid contains flavourings, which then obviously have to be trpr compliant.

Back
Top Bottom