What's new

Ccw Devon cream

On Chef flavour site - under chefs choice- Devon Cream £2.50 for 30mls, lovely on its own or blended and cheaper than what you looked to on eBay.

Do you think that in the cupcake scene they’re all using best cig liquid concentrates and knocking out pipe tobacco flavoured cakes?

90b4af2e56b16079c4ae.jpg

Just as a heads up Flavour max at The ECig shop are also rebottled FA Concentrates. I have used both for a number of years and they are certainly the genuine article

I would believe it if you provided the correct proof, rather than the half baked stuff you normally do.

Ok, here is regulation 36(5). You’ll see that section (5)(a) directs us to regulation 16, which is pasted further down. 16(1)(c) is the relevant part.

(5) Nicotine-containing liquid in an electronic cigarette or refill container—

(a)must not contain any additive referred to in regulation 16 (no vitamins, colourings or prohibited additives in tobacco products);

(b)must be manufactured using only ingredients of high purity;

(c)must not contain substances other than the ingredients notified under regulation 31, unless present in trace levels, where such trace levels are technically unavoidable during manufacture; and

(d)must not include ingredients (except for nicotine) which pose a risk to human health in heated or unheated form.

16.—(1) No person may produce or supply a tobacco product containing—

(a)vitamins or other additives that create the impression that a tobacco product has a health benefit or presents reduced health risks;

(b)caffeine, taurine or other additives and stimulant compounds that are associated with energy and vitality;

(c)additives which have colouring effects on emissions; or

(d)in the case of tobacco products for smoking, additives that facilitate inhalation or nicotine uptake.

Ok, here is regulation 36(5). You’ll see that section (5)(a) directs us to regulation 16, which is pasted further down. 16(1)(c) is the relevant part.

(5) Nicotine-containing liquid in an electronic cigarette or refill container—

(a)must not contain any additive referred to in regulation 16 (no vitamins, colourings or prohibited additives in tobacco products);

(b)must be manufactured using only ingredients of high purity;

(c)must not contain substances other than the ingredients notified under regulation 31, unless present in trace levels, where such trace levels are technically unavoidable during manufacture; and

(d)must not include ingredients (except for nicotine) which pose a risk to human health in heated or unheated form.

16.—(1) No person may produce or supply a tobacco product containing—

(a)vitamins or other additives that create the impression that a tobacco product has a health benefit or presents reduced health risks;

(b)caffeine, taurine or other additives and stimulant compounds that are associated with energy and vitality;

(c)additives which have colouring effects on emissions; or

(d)in the case of tobacco products for smoking, additives that facilitate inhalation or nicotine uptake.

Ooh I congratulate you on actually getting the right info.
Yeah, there should be no colouring, etc in nicotine containing liquid, that's why the Element liquid in front of me was 0mg until I put nicotine in it.
Hence the boom in shortfills, etc in the last couple of years.
That's where "the law is an ass" in the well known saying, another bloody useless, unwanted law imposed by the EU (see my brexit post)

But, a "moot point" is the wording in the above regs "tobacco containing product" so is nicotine tobacco ? I don't see any tobacco floating in my juices.....

Back
Top Bottom