What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Can i have your input please?

I think I read somewhere that flavorah are the only flavour house that actually makes concentrate specifically for vaping? All the others are for cooking but just happen to be suitable for vaping?

Either way, here's the statement on flavorah's website concerning nasties:

https://www.flavorah.com/resources-information/safety/

What does that actually mean, though? Inawera definitely market their flavours for vaping, flavour art have two separate web pages, one for vaping and one for cooking. The flavour chemicals they all use are exactly the same, I believe. food flavours.

Last edited:
What does that actually mean, though? Inawera definitely market their flavours for vaping, flavour art have two desperate web pages, one for vaping and one for cooking. The flavour chemicals they all use are exactly the same, I believe. food flavours.
Hence the "?" in my post

Thanks for the great reply mate, and thanks for the heads up on the cap custard. It eould be great if anyone can recomment a really nice custard that is free of all the nasties like the cap v2 . And il post up screenshots of he recipes that ive seen that im planning to try, see what you think
Thanks for the info mate, ive actually just been onto flavorah sote and theres dont contain any of the nastys either. il out up a screenshot of the recipes im aiming for

Here is one of the recipes i wanted to try, sounds yummy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200117-215439_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200117-215439_Chrome.jpg
    510.1 KB · Views: 275
Going through some flavours to replace some of the capella with flavorah now. Looking on the data sheet most are free but the cupcake batter unfortunately isnt free of nasties but i assume the v2 version of the capella id the 'free from' range

Going through some flavours to replace some of the capella with flavorah now. Looking on the data sheet most are free but the cupcake batter unfortunately isnt free of nasties but i assume the v2 version of the capella id the 'free from' range
FLV Pound cake is pretty good.
Can't help with the rest other than the cream cheese Frosting and cake batter.
You may struggle finding a good cream without Diacetyl in as it's where it gets it's buttery creaminess from.

FLV Pound cake is pretty good.
Can't help with the rest other than the cream cheese Frosting and cake batter.
You may struggle finding a good cream without Diacetyl in as it's where it gets it's buttery creaminess from.

Thanks mate il add that to the basket ;)
Yeh i agree j expect without diacetyl its guna be hard to get that good buttercream flavour ..the capella butter cream as far as i can tell Is free from diacetyl as all capella are free from that then its also free from ap...well i say free from it says "ap not added" ..its a bit vague on their site.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200118-115534_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200118-115534_Chrome.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 290
Flavour Art Fresh cream tastes exactly like it and I mean exactly like cream. Flavour Art Vanilla ice cream is very good too.
Just checked out the Capella site after reading the above. That's good they are doing that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom