What's new

Calculating how much I can make (One shots)

Danny2JZ

Postman
Hey apes,

I may sound thick here but i'm confused and cant work out something as i'm not so good at math and the way of working things out.

I know about the calculators out there but thats not the problem, I've got a couple of one shots here, all different percentages to mix at..

All my bottles are 10ml one shots, and i'm confused how to work out how much i can actually make out of each and evey bottle.

On the calculators you have to enter in your end mls of how much you want, but i dont know what that will be lets say for example 10ml at 20%.

How would I work that out on my own?

Any help will be appreciated, I've mixed with single flavours before but these one shots confused me, I couldn't find another thread explaining this.

Your example of 10 ml at 20% will give you 50ml of finished juice. 10 is 20% of 50, so if it was 10% it would make 100 ml or 5% would make 200.

A 10ml One shot mixed at 20% will make 50ml juice. At 10% it's a 100ml & 25% will make 40ml
If you use Ejuice me up it's easy to see how much Oneshot you use for a given amount of juice you make.
Enter Oneshot % in flavour 1 & as you increase the finishing amount you can see the ml used in flavour one column.
Hope this makes sense as can't screenshot what I mean at the moment.

Thanks guys still a bit comfused haha, I got to work out how much I can make with 21% and 22%, its just the darkatar flavours as they sent me free samples of there one shots of each flavour they got, I'll have a look on ejuice me up calculator :)

I dont have a laptop or a pc so I cant download the ejuice me up calculator

A 10ml bottle mixed at 21% flavour will give a total of 47.7 ml
A 10ml bottle mixed at 22% flavour will give a total of 45.5 ml

Is that what you needed @Danny2JZ ?

Thank you mate, how did you work that out? Is there a way just to calculate it on a normal calclulator at all?

Thank you mate, how did you work that out? Is there a way just to calculate it on a normal calclulator at all?
I used the ejuicemeup calculator and adjusted the final volume until the flavour reached 10ml. I'm guessing you could do the same on most calculators !

Steam Engine calculator also works. Ignore the nic, pg and vg quantities that are inputted they probably won't be right for you. Just input your own and then on the left input your flavour percentage and again on the left adjust the final quantity until the flavour quantity reaches 10ml on the right. Does that make sense ?
Screenshot_2017-02-20-20-40-42.png

Normal calculator:-

Qty (ml) of One shot, Divided by Percentage of mix, multiplied by 100 gives final volume in ml.

10 (ml) / 10 (%) = 1
1 * 100 = 100 ml

10 (ml) / 22 (%) = 0.4545
0.4545* 100 = 45.5 ml

Which agrees with @mick brown

Back
Top Bottom