What's new

Building on a pre-mixed concentrate?

tonyleeb

Postman
Hey guys!

Finally recived my order from the chefs vapor (not their fault, someone seems to be stealing my post!) I bought Blu Moo from their master baker range(MBV). I fucking love it, best juice i have ever made, and tasted. Bassically i want to add a few extra notes to make it even better, in my eyes. There is a flavour i love, called Froyo by connoissuer in the USA and its a blueberry yoghurt flavour. I want to add some yoghurt and abit more blueberry, to make it abit more tangy.

Is this do-able? Will it work? Im guessing i will have to add minute amounts with trial an error proccess or would it be easier/cheaper to make my own complete recipe?

(I have no ideas to sell my juices by the way!)

I would give both methods a try, The only attempt of a clone I could see just used Blueberry and marshmallow. From what I have heard you need to use the yoghurt flavouring sparingly something like 1-2%. It looks like recommended yoghurt is FA or TFA. Bilberry goes well with blackberry, so you could start by trying 4% Blackberry, 2% Bilberry 2% Yoghurt 1% sweet cream and maybe some Cinnamon danish or Yellow cake batter if you like the cakey flavour. (ALL FA Flavours)

Back
Top Bottom