What's new

Blackfire, need guidance.

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
Caramel Original is good but the DX versions are the DAAP free reformulations, they all taste of cat piss or puke to me....

Flavor West Salted Caramel is a great caramel though for next time if you don't like the CO DX.

Aye, we all yearn for that heady aroma of cat piss and puke, LOL. Sounds a bit like capella custard v2.

Oh well, I just thought I'd try something different from the Inawera one, which didn't taste of much, transpires that might be more to do with the True tank I tested it on :S

Butterscotch ripple is great though, it's like a butterscotch sauce & creamy vanilla. I mixed some up at 8% and vaped it on it's own. :D

Oh well, I just thought I'd try something different from the Inawera one, which didn't taste of much, transpires that might be more to do with the True tank I tested it on :S

I don't think I have the inawera one...

according to my word doc my boxes contain:

• Flavor West Salted Caramel (rich, creamy caramel, the best for tobacco up to 3-5%)

• Flavor West Dulce de Leche (milky caramel)

• TPA Caramel ORIGINAL (creamy caramel)

• TPA Dulce de Leche (sweet cream mixed with caramel, a hint of chocolate)

• Capella Caramel (tastes more like dark sweet maple syrup)

• Flavour Art Maple Syrup (thin but nice maple flavour)

• Flavor West Butterscotch Ripple (butterscotch sauce creamy vanilla)

• Flavor West Butterscotch (same as above without the creaminess more toppy)

• Flavor West Waffle (lovely buttery waffle with maple syrup)

I really like all those, I only add ones I would buy again to the list. There's loads I've not tried though...

I'd assume a Butterscotch or Caramel has a steep time, but you'd think you'd be able to taste something, maybe my tastebuds are off.

I'd assume a Butterscotch or Caramel has a steep time, but you'd think you'd be able to taste something, maybe my tastebuds are off.

They sometimes improve and develop but not massively to my tastebuds. If anything a lot of flavours seem to fade to me, so it's a balance... one flavour might get stronger, one might fade, which could taste better or worse to you.

I try to mix so they are good to go after a couple of days, I can't be doing waiting weeks and weeks for them.

I presume you tried just adding more?

The caramel is currently at 5%, I'll try the next batch at 7 and see how that is.

I don't get through much liquid though anyway, I mixed 3x 50ml bottles of different lemon tarts over a month ago started vaping them the day after and I'm still vaping on them now, so they are a month old already, they'll probably be 2 months old by the time I've finished them....

Back
Top Bottom