What's new

Blackfire, need guidance.

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
The one @StrawberryRipple linked, aye. It’s worth the hassle. I think the absolutes might be a bit dearer, 11zl which works out about £2 or £2.20 or something. They’re worth though. It’s also worth ordering a few, the shipping stays the same up to 0.5kg I think (14 or 15 bottles from memory).

I just picked up the oriental absolute today, only one I don’t have yet. Also got little space drop, “smoke and prunes” from the sale section, gold ducat and a couple of others.

I can't find the absolutes on that site, bit of a pita to navigate :S

Use the search function and search for “absolut”. I know, it’s a terrible site, worth the effort though!

Whats the difference between the regular virginia and the absolut virginia?

Virginia absolute is made from steeped tobacco leaves. It’s like an NET but milder. The virginia tobacco will be made with artificial flavourings. Not tried it, but their sunset virginia is ok, pretty useful for mixes but not what you’re looking for for this I don’t think. I’d get the absolute. The cuban cigar one is excellent as well, again it’s not too strong or overpowering. In fact garuda is really good as well. You might as well get all four... :D

I got got locked out their POS website, seriously, what a load of junk.

You need to rush and get everything in the basket and check out as quick as you can. It’s a nightmare, but worth it in the end.

Back
Top Bottom