What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Bezs Liquid.

I'll be using flv Milk and Honey, smells like amarula, from the bottle, the vape taste is primarily butterscotch to me, i don't get any honey and usually I cant taste butterscotch.

I've only got one and it's the flavour west one but it seems to be popular and rated highly on elr.
As its such a small amount and not a primary flavour any should do.

I'll be using flv Milk and Honey, smells like amarula, from the bottle, the vape taste is primarily butterscotch to me, i don't get any honey and usually I cant taste butterscotch.

Knew I'd forgot something! I meant to order some after you mentioned it other day. I'll bob an order through, need some other concentrates for another liquid I'm playing with.

Cheers for that! Order has gone in.

Also tabbed on some Butter Cream by Capella, I played with this years ago and thought it was good but never revisited, could be a chance now.

30ml Milk & Honey, I suspect this could become a favorite.

I use Capella Butter cream a lot, it's a staple, in my dessert blends. The flv milk and honey, it's ace :2thumbsup:

Have you tried any of the Super Aromas stuff, cheap but worthy, I have some on my list to get, the cocoa is awesome.

I've just thrown together a very quick V2 as time isn't my friend at the moment and wanted to at least start making some progress.

Great call on the Milk & Honey FLV @andi52, its cracking!

V2 smells alot more punchy than V1, percentages are still a tad high for my liking but I can always pull back any flavours that are too prominent, just want a working version for now.

So this is what I ended up with...

Screenshot_20210604_160259_com.xpressive.Liquix2.jpg
Screenshot_20210604_160305_com.xpressive.Liquix2.jpg

Butterscotch TFA is far from my favorite but I didn't realise until I came to mix this that I was out of FlavourArt Butterscotch so subbed in TFA for now to see if Butterscotch is the way to go.

This is a bastard to blend, let's see how it steeps, just spent 2 hours on this, the problem is the booze hit, I just cant get it, although I'm finally getting some rum taste.

3.30% Butter Rum (LA)
1.00% Cream (CCW)
0.30% Liquid Amber (FA)
2.00% Milk and Honey (Flavorah)
0.50% Oak Wood (FA)
1.00% Jamaican Special (Jamaica Rhum) (FA)
1.10% Tiramisu (Booster) (FA)
2.00% Tiramisu (SSA)
1.50% Lotta Latte (OSDIY)
Flavor total: 12.7%

Plus 15 drops of Absolut Vodka in a 30ml mix

I've just thrown together a very quick V2 as time isn't my friend at the moment and wanted to at least start making some progress.

Great call on the Milk & Honey FLV @andi52, its cracking!

V2 smells alot more punchy than V1, percentages are still a tad high for my liking but I can always pull back any flavours that are too prominent, just want a working version for now.

So this is what I ended up with...

View attachment 248096 View attachment 248097

Butterscotch TFA is far from my favorite but I didn't realise until I came to mix this that I was out of FlavourArt Butterscotch so subbed in TFA for now to see if Butterscotch is the way to go.

Looking good mate :2thumbsup:

I think I've killed the milk and honey/ butterscotch profile by using too much oak wood, which I was using to try to enhance the alcohol, which has, I think, worked. I'm going to try some FW butterscotch in the next blend, I don't want to go too high on the milk and honey, the blend will become too sweet. My issue is I'm butterscotch blind, which is why the flv milk and honey was such a fantastic find, as well as being perfect for Bez's Blend. Adding real vodka was just a punt, no idea if it helps deliver anything other than some throat hit.

Back
Top Bottom