What's new

Best one shot concentrates

My next order has to be Chefs, seeing how everyone is so happy with their products and i've never tried any.

DarkStar's fruit loops is really bang on BTW, even fresh it's amazing. Soon i'll give a go to spectrum vaping's concentrates, haven't seen any review about their concentrates.

I have some one shot flavourings from Chefs to try courtesy of my secret santa... as soon as I am feeling better enough I intend to mix some of it up... also got a couple for myself from decadent vapes and mix shop to try... will post thoughts on them if I remember

No probs mate a 3mg nic, 30ml mix @ 70/30 would look like this:

One shot concentrate (which is recommended at 15% and usual has PG as a base in it) - 4.5ml

7.2% nicotine - 1.2ml

PG - 3.2ml

VG - 21.1ml

*Different one shots have different recommend %'s. They are not what you have to mix at but I'd recommend starting there and tweaking to your taste
I know this is old but might as well try my luck seeing tho I just come across this if I wanted 80vg 20/pg and I was using 100%vg would 20% of my concentrate be my 20 pg or does it not work like this ?

I know this is old but might as well try my luck seeing tho I just come across this if I wanted 80vg 20/pg and I was using 100%vg would 20% of my concentrate be my 20 pg or does it not work like this ?

Only if you are mixing zero NIC , if your NIC is in pg as well you will have to take that into consideration

Hi Bigdog, you seem just a little confused :)

Your sum is correct as such but don't think you fully get it.

Normally when mixing a liquid, you would have a concentrate (one shot or otherwise) a majority of which in common use are PG based so that would need to go into your calculations.

Then you have your nicotine (this can be either PG or VG based) currently supplied at 72mg, depending on the strength of your liquid you won't be adding much of this or if higher then maybe up to a couple of ml's.

You would then have a bottle each of VG and PG which you would add to make the liquid to your desired consistency to vape.

So for an 80/20 liquid assuming your concentrate needs to be mixed at 20% the ingredients would be

20% Flavour concentrate/One Shot (PG based)
80% VG and VG based nicotine depending on strength.

If you really needed 80/20 then you wouldn't be able to use PG based nicotine, if the strength of concentrate needed is less than 20% say 10% then all you would need to do is add some PG liquid to cover this.

A useful tool that I use is E Juice me up http://www.ejuice.breaktru.com/ you just add all the values in there that you want and it tells you on the right how much nicotine, flavour, PG and VG to add.

@Dripworx all day long.....

For someone who has just got into mixing it was a nice brainer.

I've got some of my own recipes steeping, and the first thing I did was get some one shots made first before I started experimenting with my own....that way meant I had some juice steeping whilst I messed about with making my own recipes up

Hi Bigdog, you seem just a little confused :)

Your sum is correct as such but don't think you fully get it.

Normally when mixing a liquid, you would have a concentrate (one shot or otherwise) a majority of which in common use are PG based so that would need to go into your calculations.

Then you have your nicotine (this can be either PG or VG based) currently supplied at 72mg, depending on the strength of your liquid you won't be adding much of this or if higher then maybe up to a couple of ml's.

You would then have a bottle each of VG and PG which you would add to make the liquid to your desired consistency to vape.

So for an 80/20 liquid assuming your concentrate needs to be mixed at 20% the ingredients would be

20% Flavour concentrate/One Shot (PG based)
80% VG and VG based nicotine depending on strength.

If you really needed 80/20 then you wouldn't be able to use PG based nicotine, if the strength of concentrate needed is less than 20% say 10% then all you would need to do is add some PG liquid to cover this.

A useful tool that I use is E Juice me up http://www.ejuice.breaktru.com/ you just add all the values in there that you want and it tells you on the right how much nicotine, flavour, PG and VG to add.
Thank u mate I'm looking for anything 70/30 ish but I bought 70/30 mix and someone told me that it ain't reallly 70/30 because obviously I was using pg concentrates n I didn't think of it like that lol so I'm now waiting for my 100% vg To do my liquids

Does anybody know we're I can get a one shot concentrate of liquid nation Apple butter? I'm just starting out on my vape journey.. I'd make it from ingriedients but have no flavours yrt, so hoping to go down the one shot route.. thanks.

I like all of drip hacks stuff, I have yet to find one I don't like. personal favourite is brain twister
(twister lolly) all their slushies are great too

Back
Top Bottom