What's new

Best one shot concentrates

Cheers @chubbaduckie i think I may give these a go, quite cheap too
Nerdz isnt instock atm but if you want a tester i could make you a tester if you'd like?

Dripworx do one shots too

Mix shop have...
Southcoast vapes range
Cotswold vapers range
Isle of custard range
All the above are great juices cant really go wrong with any of the, allwhat they say on the tin to perfection.

Nerdz isnt instock atm but if you want a tester i could make you a tester if you'd like?

Dripworx do one shots too

Mix shop have...
Southcoast vapes range
Cotswold vapers range
Isle of custard range
All the above are great juices cant really go wrong with any of the, allwhat they say on the tin to perfection.
Yeah I was going to place my first order in the new year with mixshop, haven't tried mixing myself yet so the one shots should be quite simple I reckon. Was going to get Cotswold vapour strawberry delight as it is my favourite vape and some of the scv too, only getting one 250ml pg/vg/nic mix to start with and if it goes well experiment with some more one shots, trying to get some recommendations in advance. I wouldn't mind testing some of the nerds if that's ok with you, thanks buddy appreciated :)

No probs mate a 3mg nic, 30ml mix @ 70/30 would look like this:

One shot concentrate (which is recommended at 15% and usual has PG as a base in it) - 4.5ml

7.2% nicotine - 1.2ml

PG - 3.2ml

VG - 21.1ml

*Different one shots have different recommend %'s. They are not what you have to mix at but I'd recommend starting there and tweaking to your taste
Cheers Discodave, I understand it now :)

Nerdz, cactus jinx, jury custard, thug juice dark side, Morris milk. Those are the ones that I re ordered. To be honest though they were all really nice.
Cheers jake, do you know of any discount codes?

Back
Top Bottom