What's new

Best one shot concentrates

Chadders

Postman
Hi guys,

I've been dabbling in DIY for a little while now and struggling to nail down any decent recipes. So I'm now looking for decent one shot concentrates, I have tried several from vapours r us but they're not great.

I'm interested in finding the best one shots for bakery/desert type flavours. Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted.

I haven't got a suggestion just interested in the response you get.

check out Darkstars NEW one shots range - tried a couple so far and quite nice after just a short 2 week steep but need 23% for me love the Cerberus and imo vapoursrus are ok if you read the review thread here and choose the right ones adding a bit of sweetener or koolada helps too there really are some nice ones amongst their mediocre and poor ones there are some decent clones too

Really though to get premium style deserts youve got to get some nice single concentrates and use some clone recipes from places such as flavour boss on facebook and steep for weeks or maybe just try their own desert boss shots but you only get them in enough to mix 500ml min by adding your own vg/pg/nic to the ready mixed concentrates in bottom of a large bottle shipped to you (saves buying so may different concentrates if you just want lots of 1 or 2 clone recipe mixes)

one shots are easy but I often find that they fall short without a bit of extra bavarian cream , fruit etc etc nothing beats getting your own just right the way you like it though imo boss shot lemon lunch ladies is great at first but after a couple of weeks steep the lemon is much less and you then still need a single concentrate to boost it again.
it takes time and often frustrating without decent tried / tested recipes as more is less with some good concentrates and some dont work with other flavours as we expect so Im looking forward to seeing some one shot experiences/ideas here too

Last edited:
Chefsflavours.co.uk has a wide range. The Diy or Die range is one of my favourite e.g. Rhodonite, Bronuts. See the thread in this forum.

Chefs flavours one shot range try
Lemon drizzle cake
Strawberry shortcake
Donuts
3 of my favourite one shot concentrates all with amazing desertey goodness

Another one for boss shots!!
Lunch lady's lemon tart after a 3-4 week steep knocks the socks off the original!!!
Make sure you allow enough steepage time and you'll be very happy!
£16 and you get enough to make 500ml of juice.

Another one for boss shots!!
Lunch lady's lemon tart after a 3-4 week steep knocks the socks off the original!!!
Make sure you allow enough steepage time and you'll be very happy!
£16 and you get enough to make 500ml of juice.
How do the boss shots work? It says they are 30/70 but you need to add the pg/vg, so how much do you add to them?

How do the boss shots work? It says they are 30/70 but you need to add the pg/vg, so how much do you add to them?

It comes in a 500ml bottle with the concentrate in the bottom and it tells you on the label exactly how much pg/vg and nic to add.It couldn't be easier...

I'm currently vaping there Kanzi clone it's really nice but maybe just a touch too much sweetener for my liking!!

Back
Top Bottom