What's new

banoffee

banoffee.jpg

Smells awesome, going to hate leaving this one to steep.

banoffee.jpg

Smells awesome, going to hate leaving this one to steep.
Give it a week at least bud then post your notes back on here.
If by week 2 you feel it needs the ballance adjusting for your tastes then we'll figure it out.
Tbh I've enjoyed helping on this.

Give it a week at least bud then post your notes back on here.
If by week 2 you feel it needs the ballance adjusting for your tastes then we'll figure it out.
Tbh I've enjoyed helping on this.

Glad you did chap, I was getting nowhere fast ;) Although I did keep the recipe for caramel custard .. the one I did by accident lol.

Glad you did chap, I was getting nowhere fast ;) Although I did keep the recipe for caramel custard .. the one I did by accident lol.
So mines been sat since November 5th so I'll take it out with me tomorrow and vape it all day.
I did test it on day two but it wasn't ready - Cookie dough a little too prominent.
Giving it a full day testing I'll get through a few tanks and lets me know if there's anything I'm not happy with.
I'll let you know what i think tomorrow.

So did as i said and been vaping it all day and almost exclusively with a bit of mtl stealth tooting inbetween jobs.
Managed to get through around 12ml all in all so here goes.
I'm still finding the cookie dough punching slight above the other flavours for supremacy.
It's very nice and i could vape it all day as it is but for me as it is I find it too flavour rich and me saying that cos i like strong flavours must mean it's over flavoured.
I think for my tastes I'll be mixing it again without the cookie dough.

So did as i said and been vaping it all day and almost exclusively with a bit of mtl stealth tooting inbetween jobs.
Managed to get through around 12ml all in all so here goes.
I'm still finding the cookie dough punching slight above the other flavours for supremacy.
It's very nice and i could vape it all day as it is but for me as it is I find it too flavour rich and me saying that cos i like strong flavours must mean it's over flavoured.
I think for my tastes I'll be mixing it again without the cookie dough.

Cool , will see what I think in 6 days ;)

or do you think it turned out to be a shake and vape ?

2nd edit .. lol

Just sneaked a vape, at this stage .. hell that's better than most shop-bought liquid, but your right.. deffo more biscuit and the banana and toffee are in the background.

Last edited:
Just finished your first mix, so will be making another without the cookie dough tomorrow. Flaming awesome so far .. so deffo looking forward to the tweaked recipe :) .

In the meantime, I have got a pretty spot on one with the below.. Very pleased with it TBH. However, still think yours will come out more of a true banoffee, whereas my one relies on custard to give it body.

banoffeepiewithcustard.JPG

Just finished the original without the Cookie Dough, TBH not as good as the original. I was wracking my brains as to why.. Had I stuffed up the mix? Got a friend to try it without telling him what it was and he replied "It's a bit like banoffee, I can just about make out the banana and the toffee is there but not very strong"

Think he nailed it on the head, a bit more banana (not too much a little goes a long way) and a tweak on the toffee, also tweaking down the biscuit a little to let the flavours come through ...

Flaming nailed it (to my taste), absolutely awesome!

Anyway chap, you gotta try the below mix (just a tweak on yours)! best vape I have ever had!

banoffeepie2.JPG

Your a freaking Genious mate.

Just finished the original without the Cookie Dough, TBH not as good as the original. I was wracking my brains as to why.. Had I stuffed up the mix? Got a friend to try it without telling him what it was and he replied "It's a bit like banoffee, I can just about make out the banana and the toffee is there but not very strong"

Think he nailed it on the head, a bit more banana (not too much a little goes a long way) and a tweak on the toffee, also tweaking down the biscuit a little to let the flavours come through ...

Flaming nailed it (to my taste), absolutely awesome!

Anyway chap, you gotta try the below mix (just a tweak on yours)! best vape I have ever had!

banoffeepie2.JPG

Your a freaking Genious mate.
Glad we got there bud sounds awsome.
I've screen shotted your table as it sounds like it's perfect.

Back
Top Bottom