What's new

Banana nut bread

Cliffyboy1962

Achiever
A few weeks ago I ordered PA's Banana nut bread concentrate as it sounded nice and I imagined I would like it.

Today after staring at it for a while, I decided to mix up a tester batch of 10ml at 15% with 3% Nic and 70/30 vg/pg. I don't usually do this as I tend to stick to the recipe concept and the idea of using one concentrate, other than obviously getting an idea of it's profile, seems a little wasteful of my time.

Anyway, it seemed OK but a little bland, as you might expect if you used any other, one concentrate to create a mix.

Started to think about what to do to it to enhance it and kind of came up a bit blank. Adding nuttiness, cakiness or banana-iness would probably mask the original flavour and leave me asking the question "why is it even there then?"

Any suggestions?

Might be worth a look if you've got a good range of Flavour Art concentrates - http://www.hicsmixes.com/bakery.html - HIC's Banana Tiramisu

I've tried it, but can't tell you what it's like because It turns out that I can't taste banana vapes........... bit of a pisser really.

People on Vaping Underground reckon it's nice though.

I kove banana nut bread try looking for diyordie top of new York or you can try mine.
its very similar as I tried the diyordie one first but wanted a bit more banana.
this is really good in a dripper :)

Attachments

• nut bread.PNG
    nut bread.PNG
    246.6 KB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom