What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Apple concentrates worth trying

Mike 23

Postman
I am about to start on a new flavour profile. To start with I need to find a good Apple mix. I want something that is not too sweet , so a wee bit sharp but not overbearing. Are there any Apple flavours or a mixture of them that people would recommend that should be on my to try list? It's going to be a small part of the mix but an important part so want it right. I've never really gone down the Apple route before.

Fuji Apple from Flavorart is a good one aswell. Doesn't need much though, 2%/3% is usually enough.

Fuji from FA makes a good base. INW two apples is liked by a lot but is not for me unless it's very low.

I.like cap green apple mixed with fuji for a bit of sharp sweetness.

I also have molinberry green apple to try but haven't mixed it yet.

Fuji from FA makes a good base. INW two apples is liked by a lot but is not for me unless it's very low.

I.like cap green apple mixed with fuji for a bit of sharp sweetness.

I also have molinberry green apple to try but haven't mixed it yet.
Thanks for that @Gitchy . That's brilliant. Let us know your findings on the molinberry Apple when you mix it.

Back
Top Bottom