What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Anyone mixed Dinner Lady Lemon Tart?

I've never tried dinner lady's lemon tart so I don't know if it is similar but @bigjuiceuk lemon tart concentrate is lovely.
+1for bigjuice conc its really really good, i done half for me and my aunt and smashed mine while i was waiting for the flavour boss to steep. I really need to order some more.
Potv discount too [emoji2]

+1for bigjuice conc its really really good, i done half for me and my aunt and smashed mine while i was waiting for the flavour boss to steep. I really need to order some more.
Potv discount too [emoji2]

Valid until Midnight New Years Eve, Code '2016' 40% Off!

Happy New Year Apes!

How much nic VG and PG do you need to add to the 500ml flavour boss to get a 3mg @ 70%VG 30%VG, just need to make sure I've got the supplies in before ordering.

I mixed this just before Christmas. Subbed butter for butter cream and had to use cap vanilla custard. Tried it as a shake and vape cos I couldn't wait and it was OK... looks and smells better now it's steeped.

I only got and tried the original at Christmas, so I'll try them side by side soon and feed back...

I've mixed a very similar to flavour boss other than I add double the lemon meringue, and instead of flavour art custard pi I use flavour art custard.
Comes out quite nice but the dinner lady still has the edge

2 thumbs up for bossshots dinner lady tarty thing...tried the presteeped 30ml(£5.99..bargain in its own right!) just popped in a bit of EM ...now have 500ml steeping. Personally I think it's great value

Back
Top Bottom