What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Any thoughts on a rhubarb/custard recipe?

15% of this is just like the sweets.

20181108_134235.jpg

Thanks for all the suggestions folks. Gone through 10ml of the Vaperizzo stuff already today, so going to have to get some orders in pronto by the looks of it:)

I wouldn't have considered going for this flavour if it hadn't been on sale, glad I did!

15% of this is just like the sweets.

View attachment 177568
Exactamente ..... as one would say in outer mongolian .... this is a great concentrate .
Also try a mix of ccw rhubarb crumble with some caps VC1 .. very tasty , or some ccw Rhubarb with caps VC 1

Note; Always steep these for at least 4- 5 weeks minimum ... i used to think when i first started mixing , that this was bollocks . but i can't stress enough .... always steep so that flavours can calm down and meld together properly. All the best and happy mixing

Is this thread dead? Because Vape Train Rhubarb Compote is the nicest rhubarb I've ever tried, and with a touch of INW Rhubarb and FA Custard Premium was the nicest R&C I've ever vaped.

Not used it for a while, but I recall the Solub Arome Rhubarb was excellent, proper strong and sour rhubarb.

Back
Top Bottom