What's new

Any experience with salted caramel?

Simon G

Olympian
I've just eaten one of these, salted caramel whipped yogurt cheesecake thing with biscuit bits.

WP_20180608_22_28_47_Pro.jpg

I'm going to make it a vape, I'll ignore the yogurt because that's puke in a vape, but a salted caramel cheesecake would be nice.... does anyone have any experience with salted caramel flavours? I've seen a Favour West one and a Vape Train one at chefs

Who are you and what have you done to the real Simon G? He was only ever going to buy 10ml pre-made liquids, I seem to recall :hmm:

Last edited:
Who are you and what have you do to the real Simon G? He was only ever going to buy 10ml pre-made liquids, I seem to recall :hmm:

I always said if it wasn't fully made I may as well make it myself ..... sadly limited choice because of high VG's and low nic and general lack of flavours I like/want have forced me to go down the DIY route.

If you can find me a good salted caramel cheesecake in 50/50 12mg then give me a shout and I'll buy it.

I don’t know how you’ll get salt. Saline solution doesn’t make it taste salty in my experience. Maybe you should give up on the salt and make a hazelnut caramel cheesecake instead.

I’ve played a little bit with fw salted caramel. To me it actually seemed have a bit of saltiness to it. I never completed what I started but I think I was using the fw salted caramel as an accent with some fa caramel and another caramel(actually it may have been tfa Dulce de lecce) together to make the caramel base. Sorry that’s probably not all that helpful, I can’t find the notes on what I was doing.

Back
Top Bottom