What's new

Anise and Raspberry Cocktail

StuPot

Achiever
I got the inspiration for this here Anise and Raspberry Cocktail Recipe - Great British Chefs

The Anise, Raspberry and Honey are the dominating flavours with the others lending a hand in making it more interesting.

The Anise slightly sweetens and gives it a slight cooling effect and adds Anise flavour and a bit of licorice for the people with keen taste buds. Raspberry also sweetens slightly and adds a Raspberry flavour and a little tart. The lemon helps separate the flavours and brighten the mix up. Apple also helps brighten it up a little and the honey is there for the taste.. But it's very sweet.. If it's too sweet for you try adding 0.25ish% FlavourArt Brandy.

3% FlavourArt Anise
1.5% FlavourArt Lemon Sisily
1.5% FlavourArt Fuji Apple
1.5% FlavourArt Raspberry
0.2% FlavourArt Honey

Shake and Vape.

I will probably tweak it but I'm enjoying it as it is.

Last edited:
Sounds good, think I'm gonna give this a shot but not sure about the honey part, may have to sub that for something else.

What VG/PG ratio did you make yours at?

@traxan I mix mine around 60vg.40pg.

Sweet I prefer mine at 60/40 as well. I've just ordered some flavours from Vapable. Unfortunately they didn't some exact ones so had to do some more subs but I think the overall combination seems good. Will let you know how I get on.

Sweet I prefer mine at 60/40 as well. I've just ordered some flavours from Vapable. Unfortunately they didn't some exact ones so had to do some more subs but I think the overall combination seems good. Will let you know how I get on.
Which did you get?

Which did you get?

They didn't have raspberry so I got Boom from FW - layers of raspberry, lemon/lime and blueberry flavour
As I mentioned didn't fancy Honey so I think I may replace that with Coconut or Marshmallow or maybe 1% each

I think the overall combination however is pretty cool so Im sure it will turn out ok

Back
Top Bottom