What's new

Anarchist blue copy ?

Leeren666

Achiever
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the anarchist blue ? Was my fave juice before tpd, I have seen it available post tpd but I would really like a concentrate or recipe to mix it up myself

not tried the anarchist , @Dripworx does blu pop , a blue raspberry bubble gum thingy

edit, its in the unibase range not a concentrate
soz

Sorry for digging out an old thread @Leeren666 but did you ever get anywhere with this?

I was pointed to this juice after Chubbys went out of business and I lost my adv. I must admit I'm a sucker for a good Blue Slush (no cooling) and the Anarchist one is pretty damn nice. If you managed to make any headway then I would definitely be interested in what you have to say!

I have a Blue slush from Driphacks steeping at the minute and that will be ready by the end of the week. I've never tried it before so I have yet to pass judement on it but I'm very interested in other lush alternatives :)2

:D

I know about that, thats the link I gave you in the other thread :)2

Just wondered if you found any concentrates that are similar, or indeed any other nice Blue Slush concentrates / recipies. It would be nice to mix my own up as its pretty expensive to keep buying it.

Doh ! Didn't realise it was you that gave me the link ! I ordered some the other day, the only blue slush concentrate I have tried since then was the vru one, can't say it was one of my favourites, nor is it anything like anarchist blue, so to answer your original question... no I haven't made any headway finding a copy, none whatsoever ! Sorry

No worries. The quest goes on!

I'll let you know what the Driphacks one is like once I've sampled it.

So, I’ve been trawling for the last couple of hours and I’ve stumbled across the following

1.Blueberry Wild(TPA) @ 6%
2.Citrus Punch (TPA) @ 4%
3.EM 10% (TPA) @ 1%
4.Gummy Candy (TPA) @ 6%
5.Peach (Juicy) (TPA) @ 2%
6.Pomegranate (LA) @1%
7.Sour (FW) @ .5%

This is the recipe someone has stated as a clone. I have no idea how accurate it is and I have no idea how it will taste. I’ve only recently just made up my first ever bottle shot and have never mixed a liquid in my life lol!
Can anyone shed a light on if this will come close and if this combination will taste any good?

Back
Top Bottom