What's new

Adding Koolada

EchoZ

Initiate
Hi all,

I have been on a bit of a juice hunt recently, trying to find that fabled "every day vape" what I seem to be finding it the right flavour profiles, sweet & fruity are best for me, but then when trying to find them with ice, rather than menthol.

Problem I seem to be running into is B&M stores telling myself (or the misses when she's been for juice for me) that ice and menthol are the same thing, when I've been in the shop and explained no... I want koolada in my juice, I kind of get looked at blankly.

So my question is, I find a nice juice (example, ninja fruit sensei ice) but the ice just isn't there.

Or I buy fantasi grape/apple with ice, and it's a full blown whack to the face of ice (which is quite nice and how I like it)

So my main question is, if I find the concentrate for Koolada. Would I be able to add it to a pre-made juice, if so any advice on how much/how to go about it?

Yes, you can add it to premade juice. I'd start with 1 or 2 drops per 10ml, it can be lethal.

Yes you can add it. Depends how much cooling you want. I'd start at 0.5% and go up in 0.25% increments if necessary until you find what you're looking for. The Fantasi juices are very cold so you might find you need up to 2% if that's how you like it.

Brilliant, this
Yes you can add it. Depends how much cooling you want. I'd start at 0.5% and go up in 0.25% increments if necessary until you find what you're looking for. The Fantasi juices are very cold so you might find you need up to 2% if that's how you like it.
Thanks for the advice all. Yeah the fantasi are really nice, I like the cold hit at the back of the throat to be honest, I find it extremely refreshing.

I've noticed the juices I tend to get that have the right amount of koolada are absolute coil killers, do you think this is due to amount of koolada (plus obviously the sweeteners)... But do you think the koolada has an added effect to coil killing?

Brilliant, this

Thanks for the advice all. Yeah the fantasi are really nice, I like the cold hit at the back of the throat to be honest, I find it extremely refreshing.

I've noticed the juices I tend to get that have the right amount of koolada are absolute coil killers, do you think this is due to amount of koolada (plus obviously the sweeteners)... But do you think the koolada has an added effect to coil killing?
No, I don't think the Koolada has a gunking effect. With the Fantasi type juices I think it's mainly a shit load of sweetener. I'd estimate anything from 4-6%!

No, I don't think the Koolada has a gunking effect. With the Fantasi type juices I think it's mainly a shit load of sweetener. I'd estimate anything from 4-6%!
This is good news, I didn't believe it would be the koolada, but always worth asking. Looks like I'm buying a bit of concentrate to try and have a fiddle with now :) £3.50 for a 30ml bottle doesn't seem too bad if it only takes a drop or two for the effect I want

Another quick question, I'm going to do some reading on making juices just so I have a grasp on basics although I'll still be using pre-made juice. But do concentrates come in a VG/PG%? Or are they just literally concentrates and made from whatever they're made from?

This is good news, I didn't believe it would be the koolada, but always worth asking. Looks like I'm buying a bit of concentrate to try and have a fiddle with now :) £3.50 for a 30ml bottle doesn't seem too bad if it only takes a drop or two for the effect I want

Another quick question, I'm going to do some reading on making juices just so I have a grasp on basics although I'll still be using pre-made juice. But do concentrates come in a VG/PG%? Or are they just literally concentrates and made from whatever they're made from?
Concentrates usually come in PG, or sometimes VG.

Back
Top Bottom