What's new

Adding ice to premixed juice

Maybe a bit of both might suit but the ws23 is a wee bit smoother for me. Get him to put 2.5ml in first and see how he likes it then add more if he wants it colder
Will do Gitchy, to be fair....I may pinch a bit if he gets some...

I use it a lot in an orange and pineapple for one of my mates. She seems to like it a lot. I quite like it with citrus but not so keen with other fruits. That plus i seem to need a lot more than other people, mix it at 4% myself!

I use it a lot in an orange and pineapple for one of my mates. She seems to like it a lot. I quite like it with citrus but not so keen with other fruits. That plus i seem to need a lot more than other people, mix it at 4% myself!
I do like a mildly cool berry vape from time to time, never found a strawberry vape that hasn't kicked like a mule though. Something about strawberry flavours kick me in the chest and make me wheeze like a fat man with a chest infection. Orange and pineapple sounds nice...hmmmm [emoji848]

I do like a mildly cool berry vape from time to time, never found a strawberry vape that hasn't kicked like a mule though. Something about strawberry flavours kick me in the chest and make me wheeze like a fat man with a chest infection. Orange and pineapple sounds nice...hmmmm [emoji848]

The one I make is

FA Blood Orange 4%
Inw Pineapple 2%
Inw Menthol 2%
Ws23 1%

Nice and simple. The pineapple brings out the orange rather than having a big effect on the taste and it's a pretty strong juice as that's a lot of orange to use. Does go well with the menthol and cooling though.

Ws23 @ 1% to start with mate, you can always add more but if your mate puts more in than he can tolerate, he'll have fucked up the whole bottle.

Ws23 @ 1% to start with mate, you can always add more but if your mate puts more in than he can tolerate, he'll have fucked up the whole bottle.

Dinner lady summer range comes to mind, must have loads of ws23 in those from the sample i remember trying. Gave me brain freeze.

I'd definitely recommend ws23 over koolada. My go to cooling in a juice is 1% ws23 and 1% FA polar blast

So are we thinking WS23 at 1% will have a slight cooling effect? Or do I need to go lower?

So are we thinking WS23 at 1% will have a slight cooling effect? Or do I need to go lower?

Better at 0.5 for a slight cooling effect I'd say. I don't get much from ws23 so need higher amounts but most recipes I see have it at 0.5 or 1%. Better to put in too little than too much, you can always add more if you need to.

Back
Top Bottom