What's new

A coffee type concentrate that isn't bitter?

SquirrelSong

Can anyone help me with this so I can narrow down which ones to try? It's for a cake if that helps.

Thanks a lot!

FA coffee espresso isn’t bitter, but it is extremely strong. If you get the % right it’s really nice as an additive to other recipes.

Can anyone help me with this so I can narrow down which ones to try? It's for a cake if that helps.

Thanks a lot!
Flavour Art Up. Super strong, only need .5 to 1%. Really nice. And its a cake style one too itself. Not a hint of bitter or anything off.

I’ve not tried Up, didn’t know it was a coffee one.
Yeah, supposed to be Italian coffee cake. Its definitely a creamy coffee flavour but to me not an exact Italian coffee cake one. Misses side is Italian and have had plenty of that over the years.
But yeah its probably the closest description you might give it if pressed. Nice with custard, cream, cookie. But very strong. Tried it at 5% first up and was horrid. Nearly wrote it off but then did a .5 and a 1% and its nice. Mostly mix it now at just .5, its in my juice rotation these days, usually comes out for a days vape once every 2 or 3 weeks for a change in flavours.

Flavorah Coffee is good but you may only need 0.25% - has a dairy component. Wonder Flavours Brazillian is brilliant, no dairy...

I've tried a lot of coffees, most have a burnt rubber thing going on...

Back
Top Bottom