What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

20mg Nic Salts

Chris Dyche

Hi i want to buy 30ml short fill bottles of the flavour i want. Then add salt nicotine to make it 20MG nic salt. Is this possible and does anyone know the maths to work out the quantity’s. Just feed up of having to buy 10ml bottles. Really appreciate any help or advice you can give me.
Thanks Chris.

Hi i want to buy 30ml short fill bottles of the flavour i want. Then add salt nicotine to make it 20MG nic salt. Is this possible and does anyone know the maths to work out the quantity’s. Just feed up of having to buy 10ml bottles. Really appreciate any help or advice you can give me.
Thanks Chris.
Hi Chris,
Unfortunately it's not possible to add 20mg nic salts to a shortfill bottle to achieve an overall strength of 20mg. Shortfill bottles only allow you to add one or two nic shots to the bottle to give you an overall strength of 3mg or 6mg.
Adding zero nic e-liquid to any nicotine base will dilute the nicotine strength of your base liquid.
Any nicotine shot/shortfill calculator will work out what you can achieve.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom