What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Z Wick

domejunky

Achiever
Anybody played with Z wicks? Sometimes called 'Accordian' wicks. I was curious, so just sort of copied the build in this video:

I think he's using Karlson rope - I failed to manage to buy some of that, so just used twisted 28g. I found out about it in the MiST Facebook group. They tend to use #325 mesh. They also tend to make contact coils. All very strange. But it really works!

There's a how to in the manual for the PavarozZ atomiser - which seems a bit like an Origen, so that's what I used...

View attachment ParavoZz Complete Manual.pdf · version 1.pdf
IMG_20190114_183357_1-01.jpeg

jesus man, that stuff will kill you....me and genesis just dont mix

They lost all credabilty once PG left

ba boom dishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anybody played with Z wicks? Sometimes called 'Accordian' wicks. I was curious, so just sort of copied the build in this video:

I think he's using Karlson rope - I failed to manage to buy some of that, so just used twisted 28g. I found out about it in the MiST Facebook group. They tend to use #325 mesh. They also tend to make contact coils. All very strange. But it really works!

There's a how to in the manual for the PavarozZ atomiser - which seems a bit like an Origen, so that's what I used...

View attachment 182827View attachment 182828

Try Karlson group buys Europe for some rope

Back
Top Bottom