Vape Club
What's new

Yowzer!!!!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Well this EVL Myth goes from Strength to Strength!!!

Mesh Slug 6/7 Wraps of 24GA coming out at a steady .67ohms and Flavour for days!!!!!!

E-liquids.com
AcmeFog
How in the hell do you get the mesh so smooth!!!

All my mesh builds look like someone shot them in there from 20 yards away I’m ashamed to say :D

A LOT of time in Preparation @ed87 :)

No, seriously, provided you just keep rolling, double checking, rolling again, more double checking, you do get there in the end.
For a Slug.......... You cut the Mesh on the diagonal which is how you create the Curve.......... Well that's a PART of how you do it. :)

Innokin

No, seriously, provided you just keep rolling, double checking, rolling again, more double checking, you do get there in the end.
For a Slug.......... You cut the Mesh on the diagonal which is how you create the Curve.......... Well that's a PART of how you do it. :)

Well, it looks superb.

The black arts of mesh making eh?!

I've a short cranked that's running like a champ with a mesh slug.
Oh how I sweated making that, lol.
Thanks Guv.

Vape Green
How in the hell do you get the mesh so smooth!!!

All my mesh builds look like someone shot them in there from 20 yards away I’m ashamed to say :D
I’ll dig a photo out from back in the day, tomorrow.

Best mesh u-wick anybody has ever built.

Royal Flush Vape
Back
Top Bottom