What's new

Wow... Just WOW!!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
What an incredible weekend's purchasing!
As some may have seen, I am back on my Mesh Game again and had been trawling the web for some nice "Things" to play with.
1st up is a Bear Lair "Genny2" which sounds pretty much exactly what I wanted.
2nd came along shortly afterwards, an Amerpoint Gektar 2 from Russia, another that I had been keen to find.
3rd. I have been desperately looking for a Vampire V2 for a while and stocks seemed non existent wherever I searched. A Mint one popped up at about 6pm last night, so that's also joining the stable.

A Clone Pavarozz is also coming my way from a very dear and generous friend, so it's going to be Mesh and Rope Heaven around here soon. :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Finally...... A KRMA RDA is due tomorrow to satisfy my squonking lusts :)

Crikey, I'll bet that little lot cost a few beans mate? Always great to hear people finding scarce items that they really want [emoji1303]

What an incredible weekend's purchasing!
As some may have seen, I am back on my Mesh Game again and had been trawling the web for some nice "Things" to play with.
1st up is a Bear Lair "Genny2" which sounds pretty much exactly what I wanted.
2nd came along shortly afterwards, an Amerpoint Gektar 2 from Russia, another that I had been keen to find.
3rd. I have been desperately looking for a Vampire V2 for a while and stocks seemed non existent wherever I searched. A Mint one popped up at about 6pm last night, so that's also joining the stable.

A Clone Pavarozz is also coming my way from a very dear and generous friend, so it's going to be Mesh and Rope Heaven around here soon. :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Finally...... A KRMA RDA is due tomorrow to satisfy my squonking lusts :)
Do you do Facebook? As I was wondering if you have tried genesis symphony by karlson products.

@tanglewood I have had some of the well documented problems associated with Karlson products, so have switched to Frovov's Lab ;)

@tanglewood I have had some of the well documented problems associated with Karlson products, so have switched to Frovov's Lab ;)
I have not tried karlsons because of the cost of postage which was ridiculous from his country I do not know about frovov's lab.

I’d be interested to know what you think of the KRMA. I looked at buying one ages but just never got round to it.

Whenever I see pictures of the deck it always looks as if half the airflow doesn’t hit the coil and wondered if that affected flavour. Plus it is a good lookin’ atty.

Edit: just looked at the date of this post... better late than never aye?

The KRMA is one of mt favourite RDAs. For Squonking it's perfect with deep Juice wells, top Air etc so "almost" impossible to over squonk. Plus is looks great on just about anything! Flavour is really good and again, it's a quiet RDA so another huge bonus.

The KRMA is one of mt favourite RDAs. For Squonking it's perfect with deep Juice wells, top Air etc so "almost" impossible to over squonk. Plus is looks great on just about anything! Flavour is really good and again, it's a quiet RDA so another huge bonus.
I'll be experimenting with the KRMA later today. Really looking forward to it and will be putting a few different builds in to try out. Just gonna take the dog for a run on the beach with the rest of the family first [emoji1303]

Hmmmm... may just have to buy one. I heard mixed things about the airflow but I’ll trust an opinion straight from the horses mouth.

Just wish I wasn’t knee deep in billet box addiction (that’s where my cash seems to be going). I think I’ve spent more time trying to search for an NN aqua whistle tip than I did any RDA ever. Except maybe the ESG Skyfall; that bastard is more elusive than my real dad.

Back
Top Bottom