What's new

What are you vaping on mesh now?

In'ax mk11 r at 0.9 with gins addiction
Sat 22 at 0.8 with gambit

No idea what the mesh is
It's all I've got left though
Any recommendations?

Also is anyone finding that a lot of the newer sub ohm style juices have horrible sweetener taste when used in a gennie

It's annoying as this seems to be where the focus of new juice production is heading

And they all have bloody strawberry in them!

Sorry
Rant over

1463085438099.jpg

Rywhore in the nogain, legend in the apollo

DripworX Canadian Brightleaf in a Nextiny. This is bloody GORGEOUS too

DripworX Canadian Brightleaf in a Nextiny. This is bloody GORGEOUS too
Had brightleaf in the nautilus and it was addictive. Just put some in the kraken and it is out of this world.
Will,still be passing the kraken to crewella though.as I am not using it enough and it needs to be,loved.

Had brightleaf in the nautilus and it was addictive. Just put some in the kraken and it is out of this world.
Will,still be passing the kraken to crewella though.as I am not using it enough and it needs to be,loved.
Are you sure you won't regret that ....... you only need to use it every now and again and enjoy it to make it worth keeping? Atties don't eat anything? :D

*says she who keeps shoes she only wears once every couple of years .........* :P

Are you sure you won't regret that ....... you only need to use it every now and again and enjoy it to make it worth keeping? Atties don't eat anything? :D

*says she who keeps shoes she only wears once every couple of years .........* :P
No in January I took stock of all the various mtl and sub ohm tanks I had ( I really only use one dripper for tasting juice before I commit it to a tank)
And I decided to cull all but those I will use daily and got rid of everything except nautilus and kanger subs that way I only have to buy two types of coils. Kayfuns and taifuns are used daily and the nauty is my out and about or lazy mtl. And I use various rta' s but kanger when I'm lazy for sub. But I have back ups for my back ups and as nice as the kraken is I know I will be unlikely to take the time to faff with it further. So I know it's going to a good home that will use it and polish the brass.

Fairy nuff. :D

Though I'm a but worried about my polishing duties not being up to scratch!! ;)

My adv for 6months now bud,its lovely, bit of a coil killer but not as bad as some
Expecting a big pay day Wednesday from a rather tense refret job on a rather expensive les paul. But I think I've spent it twice over. But I will remember to give this a punt.

Back
Top Bottom