What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Welcome Mesh and Genny Freaks!

Only mesh tanks I own are the next gen and nextiny . I have to admit that voodoo mesh from @stealthvape sorted all the issues I had. Obv the crazy wire mesh is cr*p [emoji23]
Nextiny currently has DB blueberRY4 in it and the Nextgen has Chiricahua sun from @manabush [emoji4]

Two of the best gennys made. New In'Ax MKIII is vaping a treat[emoji106]

Only mesh tanks I own are the next gen and nextiny . I have to admit that voodoo mesh from @stealthvape sorted all the issues I had. Obv the crazy wire mesh is cr*p [emoji23]
Nextiny currently has DB blueberRY4 in it and the Nextgen has Chiricahua sun from @manabush [emoji4]

Not tried a NextGen (yet lol). But based on NexTiny I can imagine it's excellent. 2 Gennies are better than none [emoji41]. Nice taste combo. Have VTC in In'ax Mojito in Nextiny tonight [emoji12].

Why do I think you have said that before [emoji87].

But definitely keeping mine it's simply [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12] and I have In'ax to thank for getting me into vaping again. [emoji5]

To be honest I had a few teething probs to start with but perseverance has paid dividends. Airflow and flavour are exceptional.

To be honest I had a few teething probs to start with but perseverance has paid dividends. Airflow and flavour are exceptional.
I've gone retro to grypsticks and not a single issue since. If it ain't broke.... And flavour, airflow and fact it doesn't heat up so much is the triad of needs. Plus it's shiny, well made and damn sexy [emoji85]

All this talk of mesh has me interested.

It's always something I've left to the "big boys" thinking that mesh atties were really expensive and to be treated with lots of care. I've never (and probably will never) have £100+ to spend on an atomiser - never say never I supose ;)

But I do have a GEM clone that is quite nice, although can be fussy with wicking. What mesh would you suggest for 70-80%vg juices?

PS - Do you mesh folk prefer higher PG% = more flavour?

High PG makes me itch.. so I think I may have a slight intolerence to it. Seems a lot better at 70-80%
If you don't want to spend the mega bucks finding out if you like gennies then I'd suggest some decent clones:
The tobeco origen v2 mkii (4ml version) can be had from a few french vendors for about 20-25euros. It's a great clone as performance is similar to the authentic. This atty is the pinnacle of the "old style" genesis atomiser. If wicked properly it does not leak on its side (the key is to make the mesh come out to 2.5mm diameter; it should be loose in its hole) and wicks like a demon.
The SXK clone of the nextiny (see 3fvape or fasttech) is also a very well made clone. It's 15-17dollars.

There's a cheaper option to get you started on quality gennies.

To answer your pg question, I have zero added pg in my diy eliquid. I use 10% purified water or vodka to thin it down a bit.

My journey was a little different than most. Started vaping last summer, with the trusty mini nautilus combo. But over christmas was falling back into the fags, and it was seeing someone mention Genesis style attys on Facebook, actually the In'ax that got me intrigued. So I came on here, and asked far too many questions, pestering the likes of @Jugg1es , @Rob and @dw1986 and here I still am pestering everyone :). You should see the notes (builds, tips, tricks, etc) I have made over the weeks, its very useful to refer to!

Finally after a few Nextiny clones (and some mechs! again complete change to istick/mino volt) I got my first authentic Nextiny (thanks @South Coast Vaper ). And even dabbled a bit in the fluffy stuff, which funnily wasn't as difficult as expected though still have issues with how much cotton (but wrong forum).

Anyway, I owe genesis a lot in getting me back off the fags, and into vaping 100% and keeping me interested. The flavour is unbeatable and the new style (pix of the old style scare a little, but will try something different once at least, twice if I like it lol) attys are perfect for me!
This is where my genny journey started
uploadfromtaptalk1460148437524.jpg
a setup identical to this was in a giveaway not long after i found this forum, i loved it and when I didn't win I ordered it from ft. I still love it and it's my discreet little flavour bomb that goes with me when we go to gigs locally.

This is where my genny journey started View attachment 85798 a setup identical to this was in a giveaway not long after i found this forum, i loved it and when I didn't win I ordered it from ft. I still love it and it's my discreet little flavour bomb that goes with me when we go to gigs locally.
Spill the beans dude

Back
Top Bottom