What's new

Welcome Mesh and Genny Freaks!

All this talk of mesh has me interested.

It's always something I've left to the "big boys" thinking that mesh atties were really expensive and to be treated with lots of care. I've never (and probably will never) have £100+ to spend on an atomiser - never say never I supose ;)

But I do have a GEM clone that is quite nice, although can be fussy with wicking. What mesh would you suggest for 70-80%vg juices?

PS - Do you mesh folk prefer higher PG% = more flavour?

High PG makes me itch.. so I think I may have a slight intolerence to it. Seems a lot better at 70-80%

I use 50/50 mostly, or sometimes 65/35 and I tend to favour 400 mesh. For heavier, it would appear that 200 and 200 Super Fine are the way forward?
Hopefully someone more well versed in this will be along shortly.:2thumbsup:

I use high vg up to 80/20 generally, all my builds are with #200 mesh.

All this talk of mesh has me interested.

It's always something I've left to the "big boys" thinking that mesh atties were really expensive and to be treated with lots of care. I've never (and probably will never) have £100+ to spend on an atomiser - never say never I supose ;)

But I do have a GEM clone that is quite nice, although can be fussy with wicking. What mesh would you suggest for 70-80%vg juices?

PS - Do you mesh folk prefer higher PG% = more flavour?

High PG makes me itch.. so I think I may have a slight intolerence to it. Seems a lot better at 70-80%

it doesn't have to be expensive , the SXK Nextiny is only $17.00 from fasttech (316 ss) great build quality ;) as for juice I'm only on my first build so cant really comment on the best mesh but I have 60/40 juice in the tank atm #300 mesh and its vaping well on my far from perfect build :D

Great, what are your thoughts about using it in the GEM? I'd really like to try it before I take a punt on a nextiny (even if it is a clone)

Also, best place to buy I'm assuming is stealthvape?

Mesh U wicks, anyone know of any decent videos/tutorials, I keep trying and giving up.

@Clownstyle yes, you're right. @stealthvape is by far the best bet for all your building materials and Rob is one of the most helpful people on the planet.:2thumbsup:

Loving this now. Loaded with some HOL Minotor and flavour immense. Definitely a keeper[emoji173]️

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1460145053.779346.jpg

Only mesh tanks I own are the next gen and nextiny . I have to admit that voodoo mesh from @stealthvape sorted all the issues I had. Obv the crazy wire mesh is cr*p [emoji23]
Nextiny currently has DB blueberRY4 in it and the Nextgen has Chiricahua sun from @manabush [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom