What's new

Welcome Mesh and Genny Freaks!

The ironic thing is.............. when I first joined the vaping world, the most used term that was applied to Gennys was "The Work of The Devil". Most on here back in those days were really anti and it was down to the diehards such as @RagingMammoth who was and still is the master when it comes to using Rope Wicks.
Those of us whom have been dabbling in"The Dark Arts" have seen many devices come and go, but The NextGen, The In'Ax and now the Nextiny have completely turned the Genesis world on its head, all of which is tremendous news. :2thumbsup:
For the Flavour Hounds of this world, if you haven't already done so, the DO investigate what one of these devices can bring to the table. you are in for a huge surprise.;)

is it me or does the Nextiny perform so much better on a mech or is it my shabby first build ? lol

Good to be here and good call on this section for the mesh lovers[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
Since taking a punt on my first genny my journey in vaping has improved massively. My initial reservations were soon put to rest when I experienced the pure, clean crisp flavour that cotton can only aspire to.
As @Rob said since the introduction of the central wicking types such as In'Ax and Vape Ware Mods attys the game has been changed completely.
For those reading this that would maybe like a start into the world of mesh there are certain RTAs that can take mesh such as the Mark Buggs GEM, Squape R and Vapour Giant.
Also a decent Genesis (so I hear not tried myself) at budget price is the MCR Mods MKII for £30 for an authentic well machined genesis.

http://mcrmods.com/atomisers.html

Please note that the above is slightly more difficult to build than the aforementioned so I hear but plenty of tutorials to get you going.

So do yourself a flavour give mesh a go.

@paul-7 ;) I find it performs superbly on a Mech, thus far I have had it on a Lab, my Mor Crann and an Atlas and it just "works" with no fuss or bother.;)

Don't forget, a TaifunGT with a Mesh Wick is an absolute demon as well. Brilliant Flavour and an easy enough build for someone dipping their toe into this wonderful world.:2thumbsup:

Also a decent Genesis (so I hear not tried myself) at budget price is the MCR Mods MKII for £30 for an authentic well machined genesis.

http://mcrmods.com/atomisers.html

I've been thinking about one of these as a birthday present. I'd like a decent Origen V2 MkII clone but having trouble finding one. These seem to be a bargain right now. Trying to decide what hole size. I liked the second to smallest setting on the Nextiny...

I've been thinking about one of these as a birthday present. I'd like a decent Origen V2 MkII clone but having trouble finding one. These seem to be a bargain right now. Trying to decide what hole size. I liked the second to smallest setting on the Nextiny...

From what I can see looks like that was 2 X 1ml could be wrong. @dw1986 may be able to advise?

My journey was a little different than most. Started vaping last summer, with the trusty mini nautilus combo. But over christmas was falling back into the fags, and it was seeing someone mention Genesis style attys on Facebook, actually the In'ax that got me intrigued. So I came on here, and asked far too many questions, pestering the likes of @Jugg1es , @Rob and @dw1986 and here I still am pestering everyone :). You should see the notes (builds, tips, tricks, etc) I have made over the weeks, its very useful to refer to!

Finally after a few Nextiny clones (and some mechs! again complete change to istick/mino volt) I got my first authentic Nextiny (thanks @South Coast Vaper ). And even dabbled a bit in the fluffy stuff, which funnily wasn't as difficult as expected though still have issues with how much cotton (but wrong forum).

Anyway, I owe genesis a lot in getting me back off the fags, and into vaping 100% and keeping me interested. The flavour is unbeatable and the new style (pix of the old style scare a little, but will try something different once at least, twice if I like it lol) attys are perfect for me!

Back
Top Bottom