What's new

Welcome Mesh and Genny Freaks!

Echo everyones comments, huge thank you everyone that got this home for us! @junglist , @Rob , etc! And thanks for shout out @Jugg1es.

Nice to have a home :) (now some more sunshine would be nice, if someone can help there too lol)

12901025_10154765966158012_2366464009157138287_o.jpg

And today went old school with grip sticks, its not that pretty but it works! So much better than the threaded stick.

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

Happy Genny time :)

Unleash the Kraken !!! :2thumbsup: I got mine out of mothballs the other week and it brought back many happy memories !!!

I've actually forgotten how many krakens I have tucked away. I went on a little splurge for them last year and hid in a box

One of the main reasons for getting a GEM was to try a mesh wick, will report back once ive had a chance to play with it.

One of the main reasons for getting a GEM was to try a mesh wick, will report back once ive had a chance to play with it.
I tried it after watching my new favourite YouTube reviewer:

Bit of a pain, and a bit gurgly, might revisit but I got hold of some Rayon and it works really well in the Gem...

When I first joined this forum (still using vivi novas) and started looking at shiny pics, one of the very first tanks I fell for, purely on looks, was a copper Kraken. I then read about it and realised it waaaaayyyyy out of my league and bought a Nauti and a cage tank, which was a very sensible buy at the time. However, now I build coils ........ and I'm starting to learn about mesh ........ so another tank goes on the 'wanted' list! :D

I hardly ever seem to hear about tanks for mesh, I've only just discovered what a genny even is, so I'm already enjoying seeing the stuff posted on here. Thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom