What's new

VWM Nextasis

@Crewella........... HARDLY!! 2 Products, well 3 as and when this arrives in 18 months. Hardly "always".

I don't often fawn over atomisers, but Nextgens, Nextinys did it for me, despite not getting on with them. This really does it for me. I'm mixing my juices with a bit more Nic and PG now, so I might have to revisit them.

Having said that the Origens are just amazing - and wick anything I throw at them...

@Crewella........... HARDLY!! 2 Products, well 3 as and when this arrives in 18 months. Hardly "always".
Lol, very true! I really meant that as a point about tanks and shinyitis in general! Whenever I think "that's it, I have what I need, I then come on here and see a post ......." !:D

*often as not one of yours* :P

I don't often fawn over atomisers, but Nextgens, Nextinys did it for me, despite not getting on with them. This really does it for me. I'm mixing my juices with a bit more Nic and PG now, so I might have to revisit them.

Having said that the Origens are just amazing - and wick anything I throw at them...
Due to the 'exposed' mesh design option of the nextasis I imagine this will wick higher VG liquids very well.

I think that is the point of the two different component options: exposed mesh holder for high vg, classic mesh holder for high pg.

Bugger!!, Bugger!!, Bugger!! :jawdrop:

Back
Top Bottom