Innokin
What's new

Urmom Genesis Coil Tutorial (RSST, SS Rope, Mesh, Ribbon)

RagingMammoth

Achiever
So I had a spare afternoon, so I thought I'd do everyone a tutorial on how I coil the RSST. I tried to make it as in depth and newb friendly as possible, hope it helps.

Urmom Coil Tutorial - Imgur

It's also incredibly important for me to note, I did NOT invent this coil. The original guide is here (UKVap.es) and was created by the co-owner of 8bitvape.co.uk. I just decided to do my take on the coil, and make it a little more in depth.

If you have any queries, feel free to PM me or tag me in this thread.

Edit: If this tutorial seems daunting to you, feel free to post me an RSST and I'll happily build it and post it back free.

Last edited:
Royal Flush Vape
Ah... just had a read back over my guide. I didn't realise it was as long as that...

It really doesn't take that long to do this, I just made it look extremely complicated. Woops.

Ah... just had a read back over my guide. I didn't realise it was as long as that...

It really doesn't take that long to do this, I just made it look extremely complicated. Woops.

good walkthru .i`m still not getting a geni ..i`m too stuck on regular tanks

Vape Green
Glad you liked it. It's converted me from dripping entirely, haven't touched one in two weeks.

i`ve gone right round in a circle and i`m back on my kayfun nano ..still carry a magma with me .but rarely use it ..got a hana 30 v3 from f/t coming for xmyth and i`ve ordered a fisto v2 thinking it be a better size on the hana ..got other drippers ..but like a tart i want them to match so both are black ..maybe a bit down the line i`ll try an rsst for shits and giggles but at the moment .my kayfun nano tank will last a full day and i rewick with muji once a week ..i`ve had the same coil in it for months .."i`m really lazy i know" lol

also my all day vape is my own custard that dont like low ohms ,so that maybe why i`m steering towards the kayfun @0.9 ohms .

The Electronic Cigarette Company
i`ve gone right round in a circle and i`m back on my kayfun nano ..still carry a magma with me .but rarely use it ..got a hana 30 v3 from f/t coming for xmyth and i`ve ordered a fisto v2 thinking it be a better size on the hana ..got other drippers ..but like a tart i want them to match so both are black ..maybe a bit down the line i`ll try an rsst for shits and giggles but at the moment .my kayfun nano tank will last a full day and i rewick with muji once a week ..i`ve had the same coil in it for months .."i`m really lazy i know" lol

I should really of noted in the guide how long this build will last. For me, it lasts two weeks of 20mls or so a day. Sometimes more, sometimes less. So that means it will work for around 280mls of juice, probably more if you want to push it. That's a lot of vaping.

I should really of noted in the guide how long this build will last. For me, it lasts two weeks of 20mls or so a day. Sometimes more, sometimes less. So that means it will work for around 280mls of juice, probably more if you want to push it. That's a lot of vaping.

20 ml a day .fuck you drinking it or what ?..i probably dont vape 3 or 4 ml a day

AcmeFog
20 ml a day .fuck you drinking it or what ?..i probably dont vape 3 or 4 ml a day

I don't vape that excessively to be honest, I have toned it down a bit. I used to do around 30 a day.

Also worth noting, this build is handling 80/20 vg pg, unwatered no problem at 30w. I should probably have put that in the guide.

I don't vape that excessively to be honest, I have toned it down a bit. I used to do around 30 a day.

Also worth noting, this build is handling 80/20 vg pg, unwatered no problem at 30w. I should probably have put that in the guide.

so its thirsty then lol even when dripping on low ohms i wasnt using anything more than 5/6 ml a day .luckily my job keeps my hands real busy

i can really see all the plus points in gennies ,,but they not for me yet anyway

Vape Club
so its thirsty then lol even when dripping on low ohms i wasnt using anything more than 5/6 ml a day .luckily my job keeps my hands real busy

Well, I used to drip about 15ml a day. It's not necessarily that thirsty, the vape just gets better if you chain vape. It gets really warm and dense and...mmmmmm...

Back
Top Bottom