A beautiful Pico clone arrived in the post last week (thanks to the lovely @moley ), and I've been enjoying it all week. Then I realised that, with the pei chimney there was much less chance of shorts with a mesh wick than in my KFL+ or Ruzgar, and as that was something that I'm a bit scared of as a complete noob to all things mesh, I thought I'd give a mesh wick a go in the Pico. I tend to be a bit over-careful, so I must have oxidised the mesh about 12 times, but I got it done and installed and it looked OK. I have small nimble fingers, so was fine with rolling it tight - the hardest bit was trimming the wick once installed - that seems hard to do without squashing and mullering the ends. Took a while to get the coil glowing from outside in, but after a lot of adjusting and pulsing I got there. Great. Not the tidyest coil, but it seemed OK. Primed it, filled the tank, had a couple of gentle toots, which tasted lovely, and put it down to come post on here ........ then looked back at it and my mod was sitting in a puddle of juice ......... the Pico had pissed the whole tankful out of the airflow holes!!! Gah!!! So ...... back to the drawing board. It's not the Pico's fault, it's been working perfectly with cotton - I think I need a proper Genesis tank!