What's new

The rsst

peety

Postman
Should I star my first rebuildable buy buying a Smok RSST ?Thank's for any help it would be greatly appreciated.

If it's a genesis style rba your after , it's a good device to start with.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

THANKS A MILL JUST WHAT i WANTED TO HEAR.ALSO DOE IT GIVE ANY PROBS

THANKS A MILL JUST WHAT i WANTED TO HEAR.ALSO DOE IT GIVE ANY PROBS

genesis have a rep for being difficult.....personally I like them, kraken is my weapon of choice
youtube is your friend here !! good luck :)

Hot spots are a pain with genesis style rba s . To be honest I don't use mine a lot now I have a KLF. Having said that, the RSST is a good device for the money. Might be a good idea to make the air hole a bit bigger though

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Smoktech has released a bottom coil called the RSBT. Looks interesting.

RSST with with air flow control

I have a single wick RRST plastic tank and a RRST Dual wick with ajustable air flow both work good. Plan on drilling out the small air hole on the single wick RSST

I have a single wick RRST plastic tank and a RRST Dual wick with ajustable air flow both work good. Plan on drilling out the small air hole on the single wick RSST

Drilling out is a defo - I abandoned mine at first because I had no way to drill.

Should I star my first rebuildable buy buying a Smok RSST ?Thank's for any help it would be greatly appreciated.

As a first dip into genys

Its inexpensive and easy to rebuild (relatively speaking for a gent anyway)

a good call id say

Drilling air hole in single wick RSST

Drilling out is a defo - I abandoned mine at first because I had no way to drill.
I drilled mine out with a 3 32nd bit. My wick of choice is 2mil SS Cable wrapped with a small amount of 400 SS mesh. Its a little stiffer to wrap coil on and wicks like mad

Back
Top Bottom