What's new

The rook

tanglewood

Achiever
Received the clone of this in the week. Got a mesh build it in and working a treat after the first build. Excellent air flow options from real tight to a nice open vape. Could well be a future purchase of the original. Can also be built with cotton, overall a great bit of kit if you are looking for a gennie.

Received the clone of this in the week. Got a mesh build it in and working a treat after the first build. Excellent air flow options from real tight to a nice open vape. Could well be a future purchase of the original. Can also be built with cotton, overall a great bit of kit if you are looking for a gennie.
I looked at this when I was trawling - airflow design looked great and the wire clamps on the deck looked nice and easy to use. I'd be more likely to build it with cotton (occasionally I get a masochistic urge to use mesh .............. but not often). :)

Only ever tried mesh, if you use cotton you use the supplied juice pins, which unlike the wire rope are hollow. You also get smaller juice pins and tank if you want to squonk. I have a love hate relationship with mesh, but the first build I put in is still there wicking superbly.

Heh, a review by borat

(Still trying to comprehend how it works)

He also did a build video for both cotton and mesh, with subtitles:

The let-down for me is that the nano tank only runs in BF mode. :(

Back
Top Bottom