What's new

The NextGen and The Nextiny

cheers...Im using 4 wraps will use less mesh in future...is there a bedding in period with mesh, juice should taste a tad sweeter and may just be beginning to at times..but I think your right too much mesh.
what do you use if using 200 mesh?...cheers

Definitely a bedding in time, usually with Nextiny I find it to be within 24 hours

I used #200sf in my first build in the Nextiny, 13x45mm, but it wicked too well if there is such a thing! When switching flavours I was getting the previous flavour for about half a tank at least, where as #300 seems to have no bleed over at all, even without dry burning.

Definitely a bedding in time, usually with Nextiny I find it to be within 24 hours

I used #200sf in my first build in the Nextiny, 13x45mm, but it wicked too well if there is such a thing! When switching flavours I was getting the previous flavour for about half a tank at least, where as #300 seems to have no bleed over at all, even without dry burning.

thanks... I would gladIy take a too well wick any day..lol I do have 200 but not sf...so may give it a go...but then again if 300 is where its at with the right build Im in.
Im sure i will find out.
Is 400/500 not recommended
thanks again fella.

Hello its me...
I've been wondering.....after all these builds
....if this is the norm, atty gurgles and a bit flooded when I go to use it, say the next day.
gotta have the tissues out and blow juice out the air holes...is there a way to prevent this.
its annoying me @dw1986 and other folks

Last edited:
Hello its me...
....if this is the norm, atty gurgles and a bit flooded when I go to use it, say the next day.
gotta have the tissues out and blow juice out the air holes...is there a way to prevent this.
It is when the coils are coked up or need dry burning, or if overwicking....reason I switched to 300 from 200SF

It is when the coils are coked up or need dry burning, or if overwicking....reason I switched to 300 from 200SF

cheers fella....do you do the upside down thing when refilling, if so do you close the airholes first?

Hello its me...

Yep 200sf over wicks for me and I got gurgling issues sometimes, so switched to 300 and I've been running the same build for nearly 3 months now. Although the Nextiny CE is on its way to me and with that 5 play AFC ring might have to give 200sf another bash :D

Yep 200sf over wicks for me and I got gurgling issues sometimes, so switched to 300 and I've been running the same build for nearly 3 months now. Although the Nextiny CE is on its way to me and with that 5 play AFC ring might have to give 200sf another bash :D

cheers, goes off to google nextiny CE..

Back
Top Bottom