What's new

Smok RSST

Crewella

Olympian
I was lucky enough to win a Smok RSST from @paul-7 (thank you!) in a comp on here, and finally this week I've had time to get to grips with it. Very different from the Kraken, which is the only genny I've tried so far, but I finally got there and am a bit chuffed right now. :)

P1090231.jpg

P1090237.jpg

I realised I'd left too much on the top and had to trim it, but otherwise it's vaping fine. Except .... for the airflow - blimey it's tight!!!

thats a nice looking build @Crewella :2thumbsup: (much much better than ive ever managed lol) the draw is a little tight , try not to suck your eyes through your ears :) I did that twice and I don't recommend it :zombiemonkey:

That's a very nice and tidy looking build. [emoji106] yes it's a tight draw but very flavourful.

Thanks guys. :)

One thing I did learn during this build was that it is NOT a good idea to try to use a candle to oxidise the mesh ...... everything went black and I had to bin it and start again!! I forgot the necessity for a clean flame! :imstupid :blondmoment:

Thanks guys. :)

One thing I did learn during this build was that it is NOT a good idea to try to use a candle to oxidise the mesh ...... everything went black and I had to bin it and start again!! I forgot the necessity for a clean flame! :imstupid :blondmoment:
Gas hob? That's what i use.

As I said I usually like a tight draw, and I never thought that I'd ever be asking this ....... but would it be sacrilege if I wanted drill out the airhole a teensy bit? :30:

Last edited:
As I said I usually like a tight draw, and I never thought that I'd ever be asking this ....... but would it be sacriledge if I wanted drill out the airhole a teensy bit? :30:
Is that 30mins in the aga top oven then. I've found mesh a good reminder of what mtl is. Even I had to ask jugg1es if I'd mucked up the mesh. Nope just been using too many airy mtl tanks lately.

Is that 30mins in the aga top oven then. I've found mesh a good reminder of what mtl is. Even I had to ask jugg1es if I'd mucked up the mesh. Nope just been using too many airy mtl tanks lately.
No idea I'm afraid - ovens, toasters, kettles ........ it's all a foreign country! :P

Back
Top Bottom