What's new

RSM hybrid genny

Cheers @Rob, you guys are all super helpful, and if I knew why I may want or need different wire or mesh that would be a huge leap forward lol

OK so that coil was nob on 2.5mm, just slid over my mandrel, mandrel fits snug in wick hole, wick screwed in 200 mesh, no dice, super hot leg :( so fucking close!!!!

I have 200, 400 and 200 superfine, only got superfine cos it sounded cool, no idea what I'm doin

Poke/move/stroke that hotspot, don't try to vape it you'll get a severe metallic taste. You'll get there, I've had coils with hotspots all over the bloody place

How about I send you some sheets of different grade Meshes and some Wire that I use for my Mesh builds? Just PM me you postal addy and it will be done.:2thumbsup: Then you'll have a few variations to play about with. Personally, I find .28 and .30 wire works a treat, so there will be some of that for you in package.

Poke/move/stroke that hotspot, don't try to vape it you'll get a severe metallic taste. You'll get there, I've had coils with hotspots all over the bloody place
Dude, I'm not into guys, but if I was, I definitely would ;) x

Dude, I'm not into guys, but if I was, I definitely would ;) x
You wouldn't. Besides, the missus would brain you with my golf club and I'd spend the rest of my life as a soprano at the high end of the scale with my nuts in a jar on the cupboard.

OK so this one leg just won't fuckin chill out, every build is the same, top leg pops, is the oxidisation supposed to break the conductivity between the coil and mesh?

OK so this one leg just won't fuckin chill out, every build is the same, top leg pops, is the oxidisation supposed to break the conductivity between the coil and mesh?
Yeah, dip the mesh in pg and light it a few times if it's shorting.

brill entertainment guys @pfvapes I can almost feel your pain...that was me last week wicking the nextiny and its supposed to be a piece of piss in comparison to your brave endeavours...6hrs in I managed it with a lot of forum help.
I somehow ended up with a 5 wrap .25, 200mesh... reading 1.15ohms from a cold start.
Hang in there fella "ye shall overcome".

Back
Top Bottom