What's new

RSM hybrid genny

Well... Still not got wire, but @cloudcuckoo is sorting me out ;) so...I cannibalised some 1ohm coils from some ego rebuild able coils... So I'm guessing that's the issue

I'd attache the doh badge to myself if I could... I'm just being impatient lol its such a neat little package I wanna use it haha

Well... Still not got wire, but @cloudcuckoo is sorting me out ;) so...I cannibalised some 1ohm coils from some ego rebuild able coils... So I'm guessing that's the issue
Yeah probably, the coil has to be touching the wick without strangling it or too loose that it gets too hot with no juice

Loving this thread, its like watching lethal weapon when they're deactivating the bomb

'Grab the cat'

Its actually a masterclass in why this forum is amazing. Brilliant.

Loving this thread, its like watching lethal weapon when they're deactivating the bomb

'Grab the cat'

Its actually a masterclass in why this forum is amazing. Brilliant.
There are far more experienced genny users than me, I just found it more natural to do than cotton wicks. Getting the cotton wicks right was far more of a learning curve for me than wicking a genny.

You should see mine..... The All Original Mr Gorilla Mitts me.:D
Stick with it @pfvapes it is SO worth it!! ;)

:(

Attachments

• 1455575735072.jpg
    1455575735072.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 61
I know Cuck is sorting you, but if you want any different Mesh or wire, just shout.

Back
Top Bottom