POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register
  1. The POTV Charity Fundraising Event for 2019 is go! Check out the prizes and make your donations here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resurgence of mesh

Discussion in 'All Things Mesh and Genesis' started by Jugg1es, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Jugg1es

Jugg1es Veteran

It's as a result of the design of virtually all genny tanks, lots metal and not a lot of juice to cool it. Takes a little getting used to, mine are running at about 0.5 on a mech and average around 30w on a regulated

• Like Like x 1
  2. Moley

Moley Achiever

Ok cool, thanks bud, it's horrible feeling like a new Vaper again!
    Thanks for all your help, and the others

• Like Like x 1
  3. herbalj

herbalj Postman

Absolutely love my Snappy, but can't say I've had the pleasure of trying a Rose. Looking forward to experiencing a whole new dimension of flavour with mesh.
    Really like the look of the Nextiny. How would you say it compares to the In'Ax MKIII @decson ?
    Missed delivery today, but should get it tomorrow. Array of mesh arrived yesterday, thanks to the usual speedy delivery of @stealthvape
    All I need now is some time to get to grips with mesh

4. hodge40

hodge40 Achiever

Great to see so many new meshheads ;) one other piece of advise guys-not all mesh is the same,strongly recommend use stealthvape or zivipf mesh -try cheap and youll notice big difference

• Like Like x 2
    • Thank Thank x 2
  5. decson

decson Postman

Personally, I feel the In'ax has the edge. But thats my noob opinion, I am sure others may chime in. I received my 2nd today lol, and just bedding in the mesh and in love with it even more.

Its a beautifully machined, and just works a treat. Just try with Vincent's build (in his videos) to start if I were you then when comfortable move to a mesh with topper, if you need any specs shout; I've learnt to document everything lol :p.

• Thank Thank x 1
  6. herbalj

herbalj Postman

Awesome! Just the answer I was looking for ;)
    Can't wait to get my hands on it now.
    Thanks for the kind offer @decson :2thumbsup: Sure I'll have a few noob genny and mesh questions to nip your head with head with before long

7. paul-7

paul-7 Achiever

Genny's have been on my radar since I started vaping , I thought they looked interesting but I never thought I would get 1 as I wrongly assumed pre made coils would be enough for me. Joining POTV opened my eye`s to the endless ways to enjoy my vaping more ( thanks guys :2thumbsup:) so now I have a Nextiny and I wish I had tried mesh sooner , tricky build to start with but I quickly learned to pulse my coil on a mech (this stops the very annoying... wire snapping every 3 seconds , for me anyway ;)) the flavour on mesh is tremendous ( once you get a good build ) and I encourage anyone who can build an RTA ... give Mesh a go :14:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Rob

Rob Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 4
  9. elusivemite

elusivemite Postman

Origen V2 RDA hooked me on mesh and has been my adv for years. But a RSST was my very first rebuildable back in 2014. Tried a few other gennies before finally biting the bullet and buying what I really wanted since its release origen genisis v2.
    I hate cotton with a passion. Hate the taste. Hate the struggles I have getting it to wick. Mesh always made sense to me and ive never struggled to build a gennie.
    The origenniy ticks all the boxes and beats every other gennie I've tested. Flavour is superb its easy to build on and lovely dense vape. First build on it Monday night. Dual coil 0.4ohms Ss rope topped with 400mesh and wicking like a champ even though I had to shoehorn the wicks in the coils. Even with the airholes wide open lung hitting the flavour is great and not a dry hit in sight.
    So how do I persuade the wife I need another one....

• Like Like x 1